Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiskey said:
nah its nice having a proper ticket like, makes it feel proper.

That's kind of what I was getting at.

We don't get proper wristbands either, nasty plastic shite instead

I'm excited as shitballs about Vex'd, Surgeon and Iration in the dance bit. Surgeon's only got an hour though hasn't he? Doesn't seem quite enough for a techno set but wtf :cool:

PieEye said:
Surgeon's only got an hour though hasn't he? Doesn't seem quite enough for a techno set but wtf :cool:

we'll just have to make sure we're totally fucking fucked when he comes on - it's all in the timing :cool:

Tort said:
Ok the secrets out in the local press apparently so I don’t feel so guilty about telling you lot now.

Michael let it slip on Sunday that "Portaloo Sunset" is a Banksy creation. He thinks it's wonderful but when asked if it would be a permanent fixture he said "I don't like it that much!" :D

Not Pink Floyd then?

and light - medium rain the other days which suits me fine

*orders waterproof trousers just in case though* :oops:

William of Walworth said:
Good luck and keep hassling them!! Big style!
No I won't, because they are now telling people who phone up that the very fact they're on the phone is delaying ticket despatch!

Seems a bit of nonsense that though doesn't it. I doubt very much the same people on the phones at SeeTickets are the same ones who are down in the despatch house, packaging and sending out to couriers.

Got notification yesterday that the tickets were on the way, Phew.

I'm still waiting for notification for the tickets that arrived today

I fucking hope they don't use seetickets again :(

moose said:
Yes, but according to Infoman, it ain't their fault.
really? so who's fucking fault is it?

don't they have SOLE rights to sell and distribute tickets? from where I'm stood I think they're a bunch of useless cunts who should have fuck off :mad:

(not aimed at you! just quoted you :oops:)

I'm gonna take part in this :p :cool: :D :

KISSING PLANNED FOR GLASTO

Plans are afoot to stage the biggest ever kiss off at this year's Glastonbury Festival. Basically organisers want to have the most people kissing in the same place at the same time ever in the history of the world, which sounds like, well, erm, sounds like a cheap publicity stunt for a dating website. Which it is. Organisers hope to persuade 30,000 festival-goers to start kissing in front of the Lost Vagueness stage at 1.30am on Sunday morning. Obviously existing couples are allowed to kiss each other, but I think the idea is anyone up for a snog can show up and find a suitable fellow kisser.

Speaking about the record attempt, **blah de blah from some dating website** says this:

"We're expecting to trounce the current World Record of 6,400 couples, which was set in Hungary this year, by getting all 30,000 people to kiss the person next to them. It's a big feat but we're expecting festival goers to be high on the weekend's proceedings and up for showing their love for life by kissing the person next to them. We're all about making love happen and we're hoping that a few new relationships will be formed as a result of our World Record attempt."

:rolleyes: - I'm still gonna do it though.

Ps. I got my ticket! Woo!

tastebud said:
I'm gonna take part in this :p :cool: :D :

KISSING PLANNED FOR GLASTO

Plans are afoot to stage the biggest ever kiss off at this year's Glastonbury Festival. Basically organisers want to have the most people kissing in the same place at the same time ever in the history of the world, which sounds like, well, erm, sounds like a cheap publicity stunt for a dating website. Which it is. Organisers hope to persuade 30,000 festival-goers to start kissing in front of the Lost Vagueness stage at 1.30am on Sunday morning. Obviously existing couples are allowed to kiss each other, but I think the idea is anyone up for a snog can show up and find a suitable fellow kisser.

Speaking about the record attempt, **blah de blah from some dating website** says this:

"We're expecting to trounce the current World Record of 6,400 couples, which was set in Hungary this year, by getting all 30,000 people to kiss the person next to them. It's a big feat but we're expecting festival goers to be high on the weekend's proceedings and up for showing their love for life by kissing the person next to them. We're all about making love happen and we're hoping that a few new relationships will be formed as a result of our World Record attempt."

:rolleyes: - I'm still gonna do it though.

Ps. I got my ticket! Woo!
fuck

that

mine have finally turned up!! :cool: :D

Fucking good job they have though, i have to get one of them sent down to my friend in southampton, could have all gone very wrong if they'd taken much longer. SeeTickets have been an absolute joke the whole way through this. The depressing thing is im sure they'll be back here fucking it all up again in a years time..

Fez909 said:
Skim: You're right about the breakbeat. I must have just blocked it out how much there was, but having had another look, it's breaktastic. I didn't realise people still listened to breaks much :confused:

It made my willy go all tingly when I read it :oops:

tastebud said:
anyone up for a snog can show up and find a suitable fellow kisser

Have you got someone to snog or are you just going to roll up and get stuck in with some hippy chancer? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom