Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked my tickets up at PO today :)

the picture on mine is damnable:mad:

I don't think I look quite that BAD :oops: :D

See you all there!:D

Kanda said:
You have to actually be where you have arranged them to be re-delivered when they arrive :p
I fucking HAVE BEEN :mad: I've even put off a meeting!

cunts

Pisses me right off that you can't even talk to anyone - endless fucking menus arrghhhhhh

Have ordered an inflatable double-bed :D After ten years (I know loads of you have been going waaaaay longer than that with out lame-ass luxuries) of festies it's all about the comfort for me :cool:

an inflatable double bed is ok, i guess. but it's not quite a proper bed in a warm dry van parked up next to the only bar on site with draught guinness :cool:

<smug cunt mode>

Dubversion said:
an inflatable double bed is ok, i guess. but it's not quite a proper bed in a warm dry van parked up next to the only bar on site with draught guinness :cool:

<smug cunt mode>

Take a torch in case you can't find the light switch...

<smug cunt mode>:D

The_Reverend_M said:
Have ordered an inflatable double-bed :D After ten years (I know loads of you have been going waaaaay longer than that with out lame-ass luxuries) of festies it's all about the comfort for me :cool:

We've got two inflatable singles that tie together, that's going to be, erm, interesting. :D
They were just too much of a bargain to turn down, really light but sturdy, sort of halfway between the plastic nastiness of blow-up sofas and the sturdiness of proper red and blue inflatable mattresses. :cool:

and they turn into chairs (or a sofa) with the addition of a few bits of string :cool:

Dubversion said:

<smug cunt mode>

I will sell the van if you don't stop this gloating! :mad:

Kanda - you're an evil man :p

PieEye said:
I will sell the van if you don't stop this gloating! :mad:
Just remember to remind him of the gloating when

a) he has to change a wheel due to getting a flat tyre as soon as you arrive on site. There's not a lot of dry, solid, flat surfaces to jack a van on.

b) the van gets stuck in the mud and he has to push it.

Both of those happened when we took a campervan to Glasto in 2004. Oh, and it leaked....

Dubversion said:

<smug cunt mode>

Draught Guinness? Where, I only drink Guinness :(

I think crustychick is going to sneak me back behind the jazz stage :cool:

dirtysanta said:
Nice. My coach arrives about 1pm Wednesday. Fucking :cool:

As soon as you get there set up camp, get some food down you, plenty of fluids, maybe a cat nap if you need it and then use the wednesday afternoon to have a good look around before it gets too busy. :)

Are you going on your tod?

Got me ticket. This afternoon! Here at 'work' :) :cool:

Loads of redelivery shenanigans I went before, though.

Crispy, others : keep checking your tracker record on See Tickets (or phone them direct). For some people, SeeTickets are saying on the tracker that people should phone the courier firm, S.M.S., direct (they give a number).

It was claimed on the tracker for me that S.M.S. had left a letter at my home address some time between 1st and 10th June (not specified) asking me to arrange redelivery direct with the couriers. No such letter exists and I checked VERY carefully -- was only when I checked the Tracker that I sussed what was up.

Yet some people are getting theirs delivered by Royal Mail registered delivery. For this, if you're not at home, you'd definitely get a Royal Mail Failed Delivery card and would have to go to the nearest Sorting Office . .... maybe the direct courier thing is London/big city specific?? :confused:

Bastard is, you wouldn't know in advance which delivery method is used unless SeeTickets tell you ...

I'm rather hoping mine are by Royal Mail delivery this time, as the couriers fucked up rather spectacularly last time and took 3 days to redeliver. I won't have 3 days to play with, as ours aren't even despatched yet. :mad:

But hey, as See told one of my colleagues, 'Dont worry, the festival doesn't start till the Friday'. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom