Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going!

Well I wasn't going, didn't buy tickets for many reasons, but now I've had tickets handed to me on a plate and I've had to say a big YES.

woo-hoo!

Yay! Tickets just turned up... with a parking ticket! I don't remember doing that at all, not the best idea to stay up all night, get tickets then go out all day celebrating...

Still no tickets here. Not sure when the post arrives, but if they're not there when I get home this evening, I'm going to start worrying.

Tickets just arrived, the photo on mine is so small, it could be anyone.. well anyone who looks a little like me in a small photo.

tastebud said:
i love this community-based, mass glasto tix worry :D
i don't have my ticket yet either..

Nor me but I do now know that they are going to teeps' address and she was winding me up :cool:

beesonthewhatnow said:
Just out of interest - those of you that have got your tickets, did you have to sign for them, or did they just arrive as normal post?

I didn't sign for them but a neighbour did. The SMS man who delivered them unto us actually used his brain & rang me on the mobile number I gave to check if we were in. I was able to confirm to him that I'd left a note with a neighbour to keep an eye out, & he intimated that he would be happy to provide a fake signature if he could satisfy himself he'd got the the right house and if I gave the word.

A rarity in these modern times - someone actually using initiative & common sense.

shit, this sounds a bit scary now. i reckon we should all take the next few days off work so that we can wait at home for the tickets to be delivered :cool: yeah man :cool:

You only need ID if you look utterly different to your photo on your card. I am not sure if you will need ID to get served teeps but it'll be me being sent to the bar anyway ;)

Bees, whats happened to the email list? :mad:

Superape said:
I didn't sign for them but a neighbour did. The SMS man who delivered them unto us actually used his brain & rang me on the mobile number I gave to check if we were in. I was able to confirm to him that I'd left a note with a neighbour to keep an eye out, & he intimated that he would be happy to provide a fake signature if he could satisfy himself he'd got the the right house and if I gave the word.

A rarity in these modern times - someone actually using initiative & common sense.

SMS? My mate's came special delivery (Royal Mail)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom