modest mouse
eat static
broken family band
gruff
iggy
brakes
shirley if the weather's really nice
ICU

onle ones am really bothered about, other than that, just amble about and be fairly happy with whatever i catch. as long as its not chas n dave or james fucking morrison

I'm attempting to make a one-side-of-A4 cheat sheet to print out, with full line up and map on. Will post it here if I'm succesful :)

Crispy said:
I'm attempting to make a one-side-of-A4 cheat sheet to print out, with full line up and map on. Will post it here if I'm succesful :)

Clearly you should laminate them and hand them out at Offline (or at the Cider Bus) :D

It's planned. PM beesonthewhatnow your email address and he'll send you details of the camp in a mass mailing that he'll be doing soon won't he?:)

I can't decide if a 'Guide' style layout or the 'Timesheet' layout works best for the lineup.

Crispy said:
It's planned. PM beesonthewhatnow your email address and he'll send you details of the camp in a mass mailing that he'll be doing soon won't he?:)

I can't decide if a 'Guide' style layout or the 'Timesheet' layout works best for the lineup.

Cheers PM'd :)

What a star you are Crispy. Fabulous. Mines all printed and I am gonna go through it later and see what clashes with what :( :D

Cheers xx

madamv said:
am gonna go through it later and see what clashes with what :( :D
I circled all mine last night (printed off the Guardian lists), in black ink, only to get up this morning to find my girl had also circled the ones she wants to see...in black ink.

It's RUINED my system now :mad: :rolleyes: :D

sojourner said:
I circled all mine last night (printed off the Guardian lists), in black ink, only to get up this morning to find my girl had also circled the ones she wants to see...in black ink.

It's RUINED my system now :mad: :rolleyes: :D
Its all shot to shit when you're there anyway....;)

madamv said:
Its all shot to shit when you're there anyway....;)
I know I know...but it's all part of it innit, the build-up. And then troggin round, sitting down with a pint, and realising you've just missed 4 bands that you really meant to see and not sure if you can be actually arsed to get up :D

Damn! Thanks to crispy's marvellous efforts (you do go out and play in the fresh air sometimes, don't you, chuck?), I've spotted that my 2 must-sees clash :( If anyone can kidnap Dame Shirley and sling her onstage with Tinariwen, that'd be great, ta.

The_Reverend_M said:
Foot+_amp_+Ankle+Anatomical+Chart.jpg

?

This board meet on the weds, how do people know who urbanites are? Half of the intenet seems to be planning to be doing the cider bus meet thing..... there is even going to be a face book one there.

*clicks heels together 3 times*

there's no place like glastonbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom