Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a coach ticket.:D I am supposed to be working but I was getting the fear about missing all the stuff I wanted to see and magic sam was looking to start a book on how many shifts I managed so I figured I'd rather try for a ticket this morning and give someone else a chance than get shitfaced, miss a shift and let people down. Only thing is I will not have free/cheap beer and hot showers.:(

solarshower.gif

+

_39379174_asda.jpg

I'm going to take my van down, so if anyone wants a crate of beer or ought, let me know.

Yey! Citydreams.... :cool:

I am so excited that my best girli is not working now... Yahoo Sparklefish. Btw, where does your coach go from?

Oh, and you'll not have to put the tents up on your own now. Sod the showers, stay smelly like the rest of us :D

madamv said:
Yey! Citydreams.... :cool:

I am so excited that my best girli is not working now... Yahoo Sparklefish. Btw, where does your coach go from?

Oh, and you'll not have to put the tents up on your own now. Sod the showers, stay smelly like the rest of us :D

I know! Result.
Coach is from Bournemouth. Don't know the time yet. YAY.:cool:

citydreams said:
solarshower.gif

+

_39379174_asda.jpg

I'm going to take my van down, so if anyone wants a crate of beer or ought, let me know.

Good point.

And I know Asda/Walmart= evil bastards but if you are willing to overlook this I bought 60 cans of lager for £20.

They have stella, fosters, carling. They also have strongbow and john smiths.

sparklefish said:
Good point.

And I know Asda/Walmart= evil bastards but if you are willing to overlook this I bought 60 cans of lager for £20.

<throws pagan fair trade principles out of window and heads towards Asda>

Hmmm. I'm in a drinking quandry. What to drink this year???

So I have just bought a bottle of Noilly Pratt. I feel a few martinis coming on :D

I've been wondering what to take drink wise this year too, I might not bother and just live off cider and pear cider :oops: every year i'm left with vodka I didn't drink :oops:

not sure though, might take some just in case :D :oops:

going on a brolly mission next week, and i still need a hat :( *wishes she didn't have a big head*

I didnt like the hat I got off ebay in the end Aqua. It doesnt look right with my new hairdo. Now that I have decided on my glastonbury colours :oops: ;)

I shall definately take my martini mix - noilly, gin and vodka. Sparklefish has tequila too. I shall also take some fruit juice and archers and all together that makes for a great many cocktail combos :D

sparklefish said:
I just bought a coach ticket.:D I am supposed to be working but I was getting the fear about missing all the stuff I wanted to see and magic sam was looking to start a book on how many shifts I managed so I figured I'd rather try for a ticket this morning and give someone else a chance than get shitfaced, miss a shift and let people down.

Just seen this, nice one :) :cool:

sparkelfish said:
They have stella, fosters, carling. They also have strongbow and john smiths.

pagan said:
<throws pagan fair trade principles out of window and heads towards Asda>

What about your BEER QUALITY PRINCIPLES you counter revolutionary backslider?? :mad: ;)

Beereologically Unsound or WHAT! :confused: ;)

I'm still online at the Kingston Ams!

madamv said:
Hmmm. I'm in a drinking quandry. What to drink this year???

There are NO quandaries when you drink proper, quality BEER!! :cool: :p

(or Cider) ;)

<sups last pint of Crouch Vale Brewers Gold to celebrate the excellence of Cambridge at Strawberry Fair time -- pubs absolutely full, day after, of festoid alternative types :cool: >

Dubversion said:
i suspect it tasted exactly as it was supposed to. That's the sad thing

You need to have a more refined palette, its an acquired taste.

Of course, if all you want is oblivion then wife beater is your man.

:)

Sunray said:
You need to have a more refined palette, its an acquired taste.

Of course, if all you want is oblivion then wife beater is your man.

:)

I drank real ale for years, and knew my stuff. Then i went right off it.

I don't drink Stella if there's a superior lager available, but I'd always drink Stella ahead of real ale, and it has fuck all to do with oblivion, thanks

Oh, that's a shame ... some sorts of proper ales/beers (and actual proper lagers) can be so much nicer ... seriously :(

But each to their own and stuff. At least you're not one of those bizarre teetotallers :eek:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom