Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, ask anyone at the cider bus on wednesday as I'm sure there are more people there who have been banned than haven't now :D

aqua said:
to be honest, ask anyone at the cider bus on wednesday as I'm sure there are more people there who have been banned than haven't now :D

:D Funny! Will be working when the meets happen, but have ways and means of finding out ....

Have they learned nothing??

Bog roll gets soggy very quickly - we need individually wrapped & sealable packets of tissue!!

Superape said:
Have they learned nothing??

Bog roll gets soggy very quickly - we need individually wrapped & sealable packets of tissue!!

Amateur! Tear off enough for the day, pop it in a small plastic bag & leave the roll in your tent. One roll lasts all summer! :p

newbie said:
dunno, 'twas just something someone said in passing. I don't know whether it's accurate or have any details, so it might be completely wrong :oops: .

thing is, I don't want to get anyones hopes up without cause, but then I wouldn't feel right if tix do go on sale and I hadn't passed it on. So there it is, an unsubstantiated rumour you read on the internet.:cool:

Very honest of you, thankyou :D

Event founder Michael Eavis has teamed up with a manufacturer to supply recycled paper and he wants people to leave their own at home.

Oh great. Now even wiping your arse has become a commodity that cab be sold :(

Glastonbury Festival in Association with Proctor & Gamble :(

Is it time to get excited yet?

and how much money should I be taking with me? I've forgotten what I've taken previous years :eek:

firky said:
Oh great. Now even wiping your arse has become a commodity that cab be sold :(

Glastonbury Festival in Association with Proctor & Gamble :(

what? a free service of recycled paper. is that really worth griping about?

aqua said:
Is it time to get excited yet?

and how much money should I be taking with me? I've forgotten what I've taken previous years :eek:

I'll be taken about £250 - £300, I reckon. I don't want to spend as much as I did last year which is the most I have ever spent. Knocking onto £500 by the time I bought train tickets, herbs and things.

firky said:
I'll be taken about £250 - £300, I reckon. I don't want to spend as much as I did last year which is the most I have ever spent. Knocking onto £500 by the time I bought train tickets, herbs and things.

Blimey – I usually break even :D

Not selling anything this year though I don’t think… so probably take a hundred or so. I’m going to have to be frugal – but then, who needs to eat! As long as I have enough for pear cider, I’ll be grand!

aqua said:
£500 :eek:

jesus lad :D

I know, man! To be fair I didn't take anything with me, including clothes, tent, sleeping bag, jacket, etc. When you saw me, much of the stuff I had was bought at Glastonbury :D

Feck it! I have to say I am the most excited about Glastonbury this year than I have ever been. I don't know why, I know what to expect, I knew the previous year, but this year... I am bouncing off the f'ing walls! Perhaps it is because I am a little bit older and wiser, perhaps it is because I can pull a drunken crustychick through the mud, or perhaps it is because it for five days of the year I can be as hedonic as I like with good company and a f'ing awesome atmosphere! I don't know!? :D :D

Weeeeeeeeee!

glasto2002_20.jpg

Thestones.jpg

aqua said:
You can even ask the man himself, since he'll be there, rather than speculating on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom