Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find the ticket tracker?

Shame, ed! Still - there are comps and things to enter if you're desperate and scarlet mist had a couple of tickets yesterday (if you look vaguely like the guy on the ticket).

Keep your eye on scarlet mist is my advice.

Not got a ticket? here, try this link from the Official Site - a mere £2800 for 2, but with guaranteed festival tickets :mad:

Oh, and you can even request VIP festival tickets, too! :confused:

Yeah, I saw thosemoose. They look nice and I'm sure it would be a great way to camp..... IF you were everyone else and not a bunch of toffs with barbours and hunter wellies :D

Editor I've PMed you, urging positive thoughts and urging that you cast the ideas net wide! ;)

FFS! Are they not aware what a lot of good vibes and positive coverage Urbanites generate about Glastonbury? The shortsighted fools .... (eta : as Han said earlier, as well).

ETA later : but irrespective of that, those pics alone and the Google results for them, are surely a sign that this site offers good Glasto coverage ...

As do many other sites, but this one is very well visited and the pics are distinctive and quality!

I'm perfectly well aware that there's an awful lot of pressure for working passes (for one of many egs, trying to get my not-unknown artist friend in through my Guardian contacts ;) -- he's had work published for them and has won prizes -- has proved nightmareish). But re the editor, I do think the press people at Glasto have been badly missing a trick here.

I can fit my own rucksack and he's smaller (height wise) than me. Could be onto something...

"No, its not a person, its my fraggle"

It's been rumoured at me that there will be a final, final ticket sale this coming thursday. No idea of the details of the sale or accuracy of the rumour.

newbie said:
It's been rumoured at me that there will be a final, final ticket sale this coming thursday. No idea of the details of the sale or accuracy of the rumour.

From who?

Riff said:
Yup a few of us were banned en-masse for reasons unknown. this thread "explains" why.

The cyber-bully in charge has subsequently changed our status to show "member" even though we are actually barred, therefore making it look that we have stopped posting, rather than us not being allowed to post.

Sneaky fucker, eh? :mad:
So sneaky he's deleted the thread ... now I will never know the "explanation" ...!

firky said:
From who?
dunno, 'twas just something someone said in passing. I don't know whether it's accurate or have any details, so it might be completely wrong :oops: .

thing is, I don't want to get anyones hopes up without cause, but then I wouldn't feel right if tix do go on sale and I hadn't passed it on. So there it is, an unsubstantiated rumour you read on the internet.:cool:

newbie said:
dunno, 'twas just something someone said in passing. I don't know whether it's accurate or have any details, so it might be completely wrong :oops: .

thing is, I don't want to get anyones hopes up without cause, but then I wouldn't feel right if tix do go on sale and I hadn't passed it on. So there it is, an unsubstantiated rumour you read on the internet.:cool:

I saw the "24 hour resale watchtower" thread get bumped but didn't see what was in it. GFL have previously said that there will be absolutely no further resales & any unused tickets will be absorbed by the festival.

But then they always say that ;)

Orange tickets ought to go on sale soon tho - could be those.

Velouria said:
So sneaky he's deleted the thread ... now I will never know the "explanation" ...!

I just tried the link too, and it came up with an error message.

Will have to try and find out what happened by other means ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom