Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

GE 2017: Urban Opinion Poll No.1

Who are you going to vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plaid, Labour then SNP. All over 70%. Will vote Labour. Constituency is becoming worryingly marginal so every vote counts.

Voting Labour- not that it will make any difference since the misrule of the Pawsey- dynasty in these parts looks set to continue until Jesus comes.Nationally there may be a sliver of hope for Labour if enough people decide that Brexit is a done deal whereas the parlous state of schools,hospitals and the education system require their urgent attention??Clutching at straws I know.

Voting Labour- not that it will make any difference since the misrule of the Pawsey- dynasty in these parts looks set to continue until Jesus comes.Nationally there may be a sliver of hope for Labour if enough people decide that Brexit is a done deal whereas the parlous state of schools,hospitals and the education system require their urgent attention??Clutching at straws I know.

You must be in my hometown, the bloody Pawseys! Haven't lived there for a long time now but get the sense from my Dad it's very anti Corbyn likely increased Con majority. Fucking tragic all considered.

That quiz had me Labour 89, Plaid 87 SNP and Greens 81. So what I thought and how I was going to vote anyway.

My plan is to vote Labour, but by drawing a little spunking cock in the box. Whether that ends up counting as a vote, I leave in God's hands and I accept no responsibility.

My plan is to vote Labour, but by drawing a little spunking cock in the box. Whether that ends up counting as a vote, I leave in God's hands and I accept no responsibility.

As long as it's all within the box, it counts, no matter what mark is made. Pretty sure someone did exactly what you are suggesting last time or the time before and it made the papers as they'd voted Tory but clearly thought it would count as spoilt

I'll vote Labour. MP here is a bit of a wanker but by the standards of the PLP is OK. Damning with faint praise!

It's either him, the Tories, or Plaid; the Plaid candidate will probably be the usual one, a man who is a colossal misogynist bellend. Don't mind Leanne Wood but absolutely no way I'm voting for him.
Doughty, a Blair felching, careerist jizztrumpet or McEvoy, a hideous sociopathic thundercunt. You lucky thing, you.

That quiz thing says I have a 43% match with the BNP, on healthcare and economic policies. :eek:

Oh, and a 30% match with the Tories on social and immigration issues. :hmm:

As long as it's all within the box, it counts, no matter what mark is made. Pretty sure someone did exactly what you are suggesting last time or the time before and it made the papers as they'd voted Tory but clearly thought it would count as spoilt
'Jizzing cock spoils ballot paper' suggests there's been more going on in the voting booth than was intended by the Representation of the People Act. :(

That quiz thing says I have a 43% match with the BNP, on healthcare and economic policies. :eek:

Oh, and a 30% match with the Tories on social and immigration issues. :hmm:
I got a lot of confusing matches also. I did it a second time, paying attention to indicating which were more important issues for me and the result made more sense then.

Jesus.

Tony Blair: vote Tory or Lib Dem where they are open-minded on Brexit
Gaurdian said:
Tony Blair: vote Tory or Lib Dem where they are open-minded on Brexit

Former Labour PM says party allegiances should be set aside and that he is ‘almost’ motivated to return to frontline politics

Tony Blair has advised voters to consider backing Conservative or Liberal Democrat candidates in June’s general election, if they promise to have an open mind on the terms of the final Brexit deal.

The former Labour prime minister said the public should set party allegiance aside in a effort to prevent the 8 June poll becoming what he called a “steamroller election”, and maximise the number of MPs willing to vote against hard Brexit when Theresa May brings the deal back to the House of Commons.

It's my understanding someone would have a good case against him to report him to the NEC for breaching party rules in showing public support for an opposing party.

Anything to kick the cunt out.

Labour. Our MP is Kier Starmer the opp Brexit spokesman. Well someone's got to do it and rather its him than most of the rest of em.

Doughty, a Blair felching, careerist jizztrumpet or McEvoy, a hideous sociopathic thundercunt. You lucky thing, you.

Doughty is Cardiff South and Penarth. McEvoy will stand against Kevin Brennan here in Cardiff West. Brennan is many things but he's not Doughty. Again faint praise.

Doughty is Cardiff South and Penarth. McEvoy will stand against Kevin Brennan here in Cardiff West. Brennan is many things but he's not Doughty. Again faint praise.
Sorry, yes. Got Brennan and Doughty's constituencies muddled. You're right - Brennan isn't half as bad, but that isn't much of a recommendation.

Things have changed around here. Remember when these things used to be a Lib Dem/Green landslide

Personally I don't feel safer that they will now be in the hold.
Let's just hope no one comes up with an alternative way of detonating it instead of lighting a really long fuse with a match. Some sort of futuristic "remote" detonation device would be disastrous.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter a damn, Conservatives will win here. Majority over 10'000 and its been Conservative for about 60 years so.

Green or #spunkingcock whichever makes the most effort.

Thinking of voting Labour for the first time in a general election. I live in a safe labour seat anyway, but (a) our current MP is better than the previous spineless Blairite and (b) I kind of want to show that I'm glad there is something a little different on offer this election. Corbyn's ideas and behaviour are a long way from perfect, but I'll take an attempt to re-launch social democracy over neo-liberal bullshit any day. Also four new bank holidays.

Power to the people! Beneficent Tory's give the populace a vote only a year after the last plebiscite. The House always wins, folks.

Back
Top Bottom