Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v South Africa Test Series

Ricky-Ponting-001.jpg

Similar thing happened to the aussies v pakistan when ponting chose to bat and the aussies ended up winning...just thought i'lld mentioned that....:hmm:;)

Boycott all but said Trott was batting for South Africa. Sounds like a daft innings anyway, swishing at anything.

Six runs for Colly, he's not just a blocker

Good toss to lose. Despite knowing that there would be a lot for the bowlers to work with, I don't think either Captain could risk batting second and watching the other team bat their way to an impregnable position.

Boycott all but said Trott was batting for South Africa. Sounds like a daft innings anyway, swishing at anything.

Six runs for Colly, he's not just a blocker
Certainly he's not just a blocker! He plays the innings that is required, which is what makes him so useful.

When the situation calls for it, he can be the Clobbersaurus.

Certainly he's not just a blocker! He plays the innings that is required, which is what makes him so useful.

When the situation calls for it, he can be the Clobbersaurus.

more sixes for England in ODIs than anyone other than Flintoff :)

I have long been completely in love with Collingwood, who really has made the most out of his reasonable but not world-class natural talent and turned himself into (arguably) England's most reliable batsman.

Back
Top Bottom