Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2022

Crowd's not been that bad from what I've seen in the highlights. The crowd has been concentrated in the areas with actual seats. Been a few thousand in.

Pakistan spectator culture is a bit different from ours as well. For example, people will turn up to watch Babar bat and leave when he gets out. Plus it's been a feature of the series that there's been no-one there for the first session, then it fills up.

Look at it now. I'd be surprised if there are a couple of thousand there.

167 in an hour and ten minutes. That will be about 15 overs. Even England can't go for that, surely.

Well done Rehan Ahmed. He has a huuuuge googlie. Impressive.

I do feel sorry for Pakistan. They seem a nice bunch of guys. This demolition job of a series seems somewhat cruel.

I do feel sorry for Pakistan. They seem a nice bunch of guys. This demolition job of a series seems somewhat cruel.
Series has been played in an excellent spirit. That was important. England fucked up by cancelling last time. They owed Pakistan this tour and they've made friends as well. Stokes is building a very likeable team. They play with a smile on their faces.

Well, another fluke on the way by drinks tomorrow.

I honestly can't remember a more exciting English test side. It's bonkers.
I think we can call it. No side, English or otherwise, has ever done anything like this. It's not just the batting, it's also the bowling. All-out attack at all times, and it looks like bringing eight wins out of nine against top opposition - NZ, India, SA and now Pakistan away.

Back
Top Bottom