Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2022

one more wide and they'd have drawn it :eek:

I thought you got a free hit for a wide? Or is that just a no ball?

True but low bar you're setting! He bowled the same crap ball four times in a row despite the fact it kept going over his head.

I tell you what, Morgan chose the right game to rest himself. I don't think any captain could have done much about that.

England 160-3 off 18 Ali just scored 28 off the over :eek:

can't see it being enough though the way W Indies batted last game

It does seem a bit like Groundhog Day, I gather all these matches are at the same ground? With the same pissed up barmy army? And the same terrible DJ?

At least I just got to hear Harmison call Ian Bishop 'Bitch' instead of Bish which was quite satisfying.

England showing more flexibility in their attack than WI did. Pace off on a sticky pitch, suffocating them. England's score was about 30 above par thanks to Moeen.

Windies 179-4 off 20

England 74-2 off 8.3 at the moment

I'm allegedly watching on the free bt-sport live streaming site and last night there was a buzz and the picture went and there's now a sign saying "Click here to unmute" only you click there and it just opens an advert :mad: I've now done this several times and am thinking of a quote somewhere about expecting different outcomes :( Also can't get the thing full screen :mad:

Good enough though, first time in ages I've actually been able to watch proper cricket. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Last edited:
28 off 12 balls :eek: billings playing really well (touch wood)

24 off 8

21 off 8

20 off 6 (same score as WIndies were at this stage but 2 more wickets down)

18 off 6 and a free hit

18 off 5 :(

18 off 4 and another wicket down you can guess the rest :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom