Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2022

Dismal. Still, I'm sure they're smoking cigars, quaffing rum on the roof of a lovely villa with the opposition by now

oops...

the only commentary i've been able to find is youtube stream from west indies cricket

the text subtitles are a bit wtf - clearly automated and don't think they were designed to cope with the west indies accent (and don't seem to be aware that 'wicket' is a word - it's getting shown as 'wicked' every time...)

Well there is freesteams

but it means dealing with butcher droning on and some weird other person who seems to know nothing about cricket but gets away with it somehow.

Just remember Adil Rashid was up for discussing playing in the Ashes and was ignored. Arguably the best wrist spinner in the world and can bat at No. 8.

Noting wrist spin is important in Oz.

I'm sure the reason he doesn't get picked would be about the odd loose ball... But come on, he spins it both ways... No one likes that, and he's hard to read. Get him in!

Well there is freesteams

but it means dealing with butcher droning on and some weird other person who seems to know nothing about cricket but gets away with it somehow.
does that stream generally work ok? It's great for me now but I'll swear I tried a similar stream which worked when I used it but after all I got were dodgy scammy looking ads and no live sport at all.

hidesbehindsofa.gif

Back
Top Bottom