Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

The antisemitism, racism, Fox News promoting, conspiracy theories, Trumpist direction.

Yes, that direction (not that I think for a second that Dwyer is antisemitic or racist).

And the Ukraine threads have an honest to goodness Putinist.

And you and DLR want Busby Berkeley interludes in every episode of Doctor Who.

But coming back after six years, I do notice that there aren’t as many people as there were, and I’m not sure that there’s headroom for purges.

Yes, that direction.

But coming back after six years, I do notice that there aren’t that many people as there were, and I’m not sure that there’s headroom for purges.
You and dwyer both disappeared at the same time, then? :hmm:

As for the numbers here, it's about quality not quantity.

You may not find his fascist shtick offensive, but one of the good things about urban is it's relatively free of the aforementioned "direction" taken by the likes of yer man.

Unlike seemingly the rest of the internet.

That would be a perturbing precedent. He’s not being offensive, he’s just gone in a rather strange political direction.

look up a poster called Marty1

that the precedent

or jazz banned for not relenting on fuck wit conspiracy...

dywer just repeating tucker Carlson bullshit is just embarrassing really

I don't think Dwyer's really changed. He's always been crass and he's always been a religious nut job, banging on abut usury and the like. And he's always been half-troll, half-serious, stuck in the middle because he came here to troll then realised that it's probably more interesting to engage.

At least he seems to have given up on his strange misunderstandings of evolution.

Yes, that direction (not that I think for a second that Dwyer is antisemitic or racist).

But coming back after six years, I do notice that there aren’t as many people as there were, and I’m not sure that there’s headroom for purges.
Aside from the question of who we want posting.

Allowing him to keep posting may but others off and even drive them away completely.

So you haven't read him. So how do you know what he says?

Science/nature is so complex, it must be made by God. Actually it is so complex, there can only be one god.

For example, if you find a watch, it is complex. Therefore someone made it.

Sounds a bit like Scientology's intelligent design.

eta: checked - this thread is about trump, not philosophy.

Last edited:
one thing when the scotus kick in and due to the loading of the bench by the GOP for the last 15 years
when they give trump immunity for thing he did whilst in power

Can Dark Biden not just send in a seal team to kill the orange turd whom is clearly a treat to the united states due to past insurrection activities

and throw his body out of a helicopter into north cat cay

:hmm:

How Ironic..the pinko-state that republicans love to hate is the one to give their man a break

Back
Top Bottom