Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

did he not lose the popular vote in both occasion

The argument that Trump's Presidency was somehow illegitimate because he lost the popular vote is nothing more than a red herring.

If the popular vote had been the deciding factor, both Trump and Clinton would have organized their campaigns in a totally different manner. Neither of them sought to win the popular vote, it would have been pointless to do so because that's not how one becomes President. They both attempted to win under the existing rules of the game, and Trump succeeded.

hmm what clear majority fella it was 50 50 at the last 2 elections :hmm:
It was close both times, true. I used to think it would be close in '24 too, but I don't anymore. They wouldn't be so desperate to prevent Trump from running if they weren't pretty sure he was going to win by an unfixable margin.

But even if he wasn't winning by miles before, he will be if they carry on trying to stop him from running. It's disastrously counter-productive, everyone can see what they're doing, and it will only rally the undecided behind Trump.

they should drop in Chris Evans
he uncle was a democrat in Congress

and the campaign slogan write it

"that the presidents ass"

I think we need to remember that Trump wants to be a "dictator on day one" and anybody who supports him must also support his aims to go after his "enemies" and destroy democracy from within.

I can't believe that anyone on this forum is a genuine Trump supporter. I know that believing in electoral politics is not fully subscribed upon as a philosophy amongst Urban users, but I'm positive that that doesn't mean subscribing to Trump's ambition to turn the United States into Saudi Arabia.

I think we need to remember that Trump wants to be a "dictator on day one" and anybody who supports him must also support his aims to go after his "enemies" and destroy democracy from within.

I can't believe that anyone on this forum is a genuine Trump supporter. I know that believing in electoral politics is not fully subscribed upon as a philosophy amongst Urban users, but I'm positive that that doesn't mean subscribing to Trump's ambition to turn the United States into Saudi Arabia.

There can, as far as I can tell, only be two types of Trump supporters: ones who are totally ignorant of who is he is, what he’s done and what he wants to do, and others who are just politically and morally despicable people.

In the run up to 2016, iirc, fairly sure there were a few voices claiming that Trump was preferable to Clinton, how he would shake things up, maybe even it would be a good thing overall.

Unless it was a dream.

As have said previously, whatever the outcome this time, will be unpleasant for Americans and the rest of the world.

And sadly, reckon Trump is in.

Anyone else looking forward to Trump's Christmas message which is bound to be full of good will to all?
A merry Christmas from your favourite President (me) to all Americans, but especially to ALL THE HATERS AND THE RACIST CORRUPT DEMONRATS CARRYING OUT THE BIGGEST POLITICAL WITCH-HUNT EVER SEEN. THEY CAN TRY AND STOP ME BUT WITH YOUR HELP TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!1!!

Text TRUMP24 to 12345 to send 50USD to keep me out of prison support the MAGA campaign

There you go, saved you the bother of having to read it on the day.

Seen it with my own eyes.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Mexican border towns filling up with refugees from all over the world, and none of them have any idea of their status vis-a-vis the USA... A whole encampment of Ukrainians in TJ a few weeks ago, it suddenly disappeared, no idea where they went... Loads of Haitians milling around with no money and no resources, in fact some of them are finding jobs and trying to settle down in Mexico... All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...

A merry Christmas from your favourite President (me) to all Americans, but especially to ALL THE HATERS AND THE RACIST CORRUPT DEMONRATS CARRYING OUT THE BIGGEST POLITICAL WITCH-HUNT EVER SEEN. THEY CAN TRY AND STOP ME BUT WITH YOUR HELP TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!1!!

Text TRUMP24 to 12345 to send 50USD to keep me out of prison support the MAGA campaign
I wasn't too far wrong

Back
Top Bottom