Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

How Ironic..the pinko-state that republicans love to hate is the one to give their man a break

It's a mistake to think that the Republican Party supports Trump. The voters certainly do, but the party establishment loathes him just as much as the Democrats do. They'd be delighted to replace him with the vile Nikki H.

Science/nature is so complex, it must be made by God. Actually it is so complex, there can only be one god.

For example, if you find a watch, it is complex. Therefore someone made it.

Sounds a bit like Scientology's intelligent design.

eta: checked - this thread is about trump, not philosophy.

Don't know where the stuff you erased was from, but it wasn't me.

yet the vast majority don't have even the smallest of balls to say anything against him.

That's right--they know their voters would punish them.

It's an interesting situation in the Republican Party, the elected politicians are completely at odds with the people they're supposed to represent. The Democrats would be able to take considerable advantage were they not led by a corpse.

It's a mistake to think that the Republican Party supports Trump. The voters certainly do, but the party establishment loathes him just as much as the Democrats do. They'd be delighted to replace him with the vile Nikki H.
Don't be daft of course they support him, he is their best chance of a win..its got fuck all to do with whether or not they like the orange fool and what delights them more than anything is getting in power.

Don't be daft of course they support him, he is their best chance of a win..its got fuck all to do with whether or not they like the orange fool and what delights them more than anything is getting in power.

Mainstream Republicans hate and fear Trump just as much as the Democrats do. The entire American political establishment hates and fears him, that's what's good about him.

The other thing to note is that, as with Brexit, there's a strikingly new class division taking shape among the American electorate. The proletariat supports Trump, broadly speaking.

I was with you until the, once again, ridiculous "Biden's a corpse" thing you appear fixated on.

I guess I do go on about it a bit. It's because I think it's important, and I think the MSM is deliberately concealing his true condition. He pooed his pants in front of the Pope ffs. But I'll stop it now.

I guess I do go on about it a bit. It's because I think it's important, and I think the MSM is deliberately concealing his true condition. He pooed his pants in front of the Pope ffs. But I'll stop it now.

Ezra Pound used to call Churchill senile.

Warmongering shit that he was, Churchill wasn't senile at that time.

In the meantime, what are your views on Trumps senility and incontinence?

Ezra Pound used to call Churchill senile.

Warmongering shit that he was, Churchill wasn't senile at that time.

In the meantime, what are your views on Trumps senility and incontinence?

Churchill was completely pissed, which is even worse. Trump's a nutter but he has the energy (not to say the brain) of a 14 year-old. Senile he ain't.

The evidence for this bit of nonsense from Amy Tarkanian was that Biden had spent longer in discussion with the Pope than expected.

It’s odd how little discrimination you use when borrowing MAGA nonsense points. Sticking with the “Democrats and never-Trump Repubs are warmongers” line is so much better as a line of troll attack against Urban.

Mainstream Republicans hate and fear Trump
Hate, probably, at least quite a lot of them, because both he and his cult are an embarrassing distraction from what they view as the real goals of governing. Fear? No. They don't fear him for the same reason they didn't fear the Tea Party - a handful of loons can't run a government, hell they can't even understand most of a government, because it's far too huge for any one person to get a proper handle on. There's plenty of room to work around someone like Trump and get the stuff you want done.

The evidence for this bit of nonsense from Amy Tarkanian was that Biden had spent longer in discussion with the Pope than expected.
Oh right. It's like Trump's pee tape is it?

My God who would have thought American political discourse would ever come to this?

I remember watching both obama and mcain court the wwf (wwe) crowds, from the squared circle, both ripping off The Rocks 'can you smell what the rock is cooking?' line ('can you smell what barrack is cooking'). I thought to myself, this is a nadir. But it wasn't

Hate, probably, at least quite a lot of them, because both he and his cult are an embarrassing distraction from what they view as the real goals of governing. Fear? No. They don't fear him for the same reason they didn't fear the Tea Party - a handful of loons can't run a government, hell they can't even understand most of a government, because it's far too huge for any one person to get a proper handle on. There's plenty of room to work around someone like Trump and get the stuff you want done.
Trump achieved a lot for conservative types in his first term. He slashed environmental legislation, cut taxes for the rich and appointed a slew of conservative judges with the pay-off of overturning Roe vs Wade. He did a splendid job for them.

Trump achieved a lot for conservative types in his first term. He slashed environmental legislation, cut taxes for the rich and appointed a slew of conservative judges with the pay-off of overturning Roe vs Wade. He did a splendid job for them.
Yep, which also, incidentally, goes to another Dem shibboleth that he's an idiot. He's a garish clown but he is also happy to implement, in vast majority, the same agenda any Republican president would have gone for in similar circumstances. I can't think of more than a handful of cases where his political positioning was wildly out of sync with the old guard. Some of that was provided for him because again, one dude can't know it all, and other bits are clearly things he only cares about because it brings a base with it (abortion, migration) but quite a lot especially in the economic sphere is stuff he does know, and is intellectually on board with.

All the other Republican candidates lining up to say they’d pardon Trump of any crimes he’s convicted of if they become president. Proof again that the GOP is a fascist, terrorist entity.

This includes Nikki Haley, the supposed ‘moderate’ who signed an extreme anti-abortion law into law (no rape or incest exemptions). They are all evil scum that need to be destroyed.

If they say shit like that, he might as well go out and start shooting people.

Justice should apply to everyone, no buy-out for the rich.
(but it doesn’t)

All the other Republican candidates lining up to say they’d pardon Trump of any crimes he’s convicted of if they become president. Proof again that the GOP is a fascist, terrorist entity.

This includes Nikki Haley, the supposed ‘moderate’ who signed an extreme anti-abortion law into law (no rape or incest exemptions). They are all evil scum that need to be destroyed.
Haley playing down slavery as a cause of the Civil War

I remember watching both obama and mcain court the wwf (wwe) crowds, from the squared circle, both ripping off The Rocks 'can you smell what the rock is cooking?' line ('can you smell what barrack is cooking'). I thought to myself, this is a nadir. But it wasn't

No it wasn't. I'm not sure we can go any lower than "you pooed your pants," "you peed your bed" but election season is only just beginning.

The decision from Colorado's top court has already been appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. In Maine, the decision was made by the secretary of state rather than by a court. Trump's first line of appeal is to file a lawsuit in state court challenging that secretary's decision and that is what he did on Tuesday.

Trump called the secretary of state a "biased decisionmaker" in the suit and said his disqualification was the "product of a process infect by bias and pervasive lack of due process."

At issue is a provision of the 14th Amendment that bars people from serving as president or a member of Congress if they previously took an oath as "an officer of the United States" and then "engaged in insurrection or rebellion." Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, a Democrat, announced that she believes the provision applied to Trump.

Back
Top Bottom