Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

Several of the Republican candidates are strongly opposed to the war, and to the Quisling regime in Kiev. Ramaswany is now calling Zelensky a Nazi:

spent last night with andrew tait, elmo and alex jones

the guys is a fucking crank and no chance of any position of power

spent last night with andrew tait, elmo and alex jones

the guys is a fucking crank and no chance of any position of power

DeSantis is against the war too, or at least pretending to be. He's a total opportunist, so you can bet he thinks it's a popular policy. And Biden is saddled with it. They're going to have to ditch him.

tell me more about people who are losing the battle for the GOP nomination against your favourite fella trump

:hmm:

Why do people engage with him? Just put him on ignore ffs he only gets to fuck threads up because people respond, You wouldn't catch me responding to him :mad:

I don't think I've ignored anyone before, and looking down the last responder on the thread titles I thought there was a new poster called Ignored Content. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
some time it can be almost amusing to test Phil madness

like when he was trying to say tucker Carlson was the true voice of the left and not a Russian shill

:facepalm:

He's a mouthpiece for Trumpism and just parrots the far right and authoritarian talking points. Check out the wumao cuddles for Xi, FFS.

Would have put him on ignore, but am anticipating his downfall here anytime now. It will make for a glorious Xmas gift ;)

The same people are blaming Biden for not having a ceasefire in another war that has nothing to do with the USA
Makes more sense tha blaming Starmer tbh. If Israel were going to listen to anyone it'll be the PotUS, as I think the leader of UK opposition knows....the Scottish First Minister's efforts seem to have not made a dent (UK foriegn policy is not a devolved matter btw)

Just a reminder that Russia invaded Ukraine, illegally, and Biden didn't.

And just a reminder that the USA instigated a coup that removed the democratically-elected President of Ukraine in 2014, then installed a pro-NATO Quisling regime and used it to attack the Russian-speaking Donbass, thus starting the war. I know they don't teach you that in the Western MSM.

And just a reminder that the USA instigated a coup that removed the democratically-elected President of Ukraine in 2014, then installed a pro-NATO Quisling regime and used it to attack the Russian-speaking Donbass, thus starting the war. I know they don't teach you that in the Western MSM.
Ukrainians are crying out for the old government. They so dearly want to live in a Belarus style Russian buffer state.

Back
Top Bottom