Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

That says nothing about why the phrase "bad hombres" is racist. Can you help us with that?

If you can't understand the article and what the author is saying, I can't help you there.

This is the underlying sickness with the Trump cult.

Can't see the wood for the trees.

There was nothing racist about that comment.

I missed this. The comment Dwyer is referring to here is Trump's "shithole countries" remark. A comment meant about Haiti, seemingly all of Africa, and, for balance, to prove he's really not racist, no sir, El Salvador.

Do you remember what he balanced shithole countries with? The country he'd like more immigrants from?

Norway.

Maybe he just wanted Anders Breivik eh.

Recall reading some former Homeland Security bod arguing Trump was a severe threat to American security thanks to his encouragement of the rag-bag of likely domestic terrorists who in fact are the most likely perpetrators of attacks in the country, combination of him talking up political violence, hinting at pardons and identifying targets. Had a search and this was the article:
Pesky deep state in for him again.

Oh father please forgive me my sins but a) I'm fucking bored and b) I didn't know Dwyer before you lot. I only know this 'second coming' lol. So I searched. Silly me.

I've no time for the man as a rule, but must admire his pugnacity in this instance.

Trump: Amanda Knox is innocent - UPI.com

No you are wrong. Bill Clinton is indeed responsible for mass incarceration, as he himself readily admits.

More to the current point, Hillary supported and endorsed his policy at every stage. Thus she is complicit in what by any measure must be regarded as a heinous crime against humanity. She should be locked up, not running for President.

Give me Trump any day. He's a wanker of the first water,

The first is from 2010. The second 2016.

What changed? Because it wasn't Trump.

It's the bits I've put in bold I'm interested in. Because that's not what you think now. You're a man of reason Phil. The first result I got, from 2006, had you castigating people for not using 'reason' like your superior self. So what was wrong with your reasoning pre-2017 shall we say?

Did you come to your senses? Or does this coincide with 'fake news', the criticism of "MSM" (like we all believed the fucking Telegraph in 1976) and 4 years of Trump, erm, propaganda?

Take your time.

Perhaps this isn't the place to debate the benefits of NATO.

Suffice it to say that abolishing NATO has for many years been among the most treasured goals of the European Left. Now a viable political candidate shows every sign of being about to abolish NATO. And how does the European Left react? In a foolish and irrational manner, which is determined entirely by their visceral hatred of Trump as a person.

I think the Left ought to take a pause and think this through properly.
I think pro-Trump right wingers like you ought to take a pause and think through the shit you're posting up.
I'm fed up reading complaints about your trolling all over these boards. This is the last thread I'm benning you from before it becomes a month-long site wide band.
My tip if you want to keep posting here: stop making excuses for racist American ex-presidents.

I think pro-Trump right wingers like you ought to take a pause and think through the shit you're posting up.
I'm fed up reading complaints about your trolling all over these boards. This is the last thread I'm benning you from before it becomes a month-long site wide band.
My tip if you want to keep posting here: stop making excuses for racist American ex-presidents.

So the deep state got to you too, huh?

I was going to put a few bob on him to win. He is at 8/5! Biden is at 9/4.

Looks like the bookies reckon the orange monstrosity is going to win.
Or the bookies recognise that a lot of clueless idiots are going to put a lot of £££ on the orange monstrosity to win, but don't want to tear the arse out of it and risk catching a nasty cold by offering him at 99/1. Not that they'd need to - Trump loonies would probably happily bet their house at 11/10 on him winning.

Probably not the thread for it, but can anyone remember the thread where Garf threatened to go to India or somewhere to have a scrap with our phil?

I can't remember the lead up and just wanted to check phil's abilities compared to his past highlights.
Yeah, I remember that but don't have a clue what thread it was on.

This is the bintgate thread -

Plenty of posts by GarfieldLeChat, but none from dwyer, so I guess that wasn't the thread in question.
Just had a sample read of the thread, all kicking off from page 1, then by page 11 the insults are really flying!

Most prescient of all posts

This thread should be archived as a warning for the future.

Back
Top Bottom