Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

I don’t think he will, personally. Not convinced by US polling. Maga candidates have been doing worse than expected, possibly because even Republican women don’t really want Gilead. By November, he’ll sound even more paranoid and ugly about his legal issues - and more and more like a loser. His core vote won’t be enough.

Remember when truckers and ex pats and people being directly benefited EU£ all voted for Brexit because forriners?

Yeah, that. A lot of Trump supporters don’t suppose that any of the stuff the far right might bring in will disrupt their own lives, because they’re living correctly and it’s everyone else who’s getting it wrong.

See also how people who have gone bankrupt buying Trump stock are blaming the market, not the person who is fiddling the market using them as the bow.

There are an increasing number of younger voters attending Trump rallies. The “maga morons” are the ones getting filmed and mocked but there is a sizeable number of more rational, less rabid voters who are genuine Trump supporters.

I’m still worried.

View attachment 420145

That peak came a couple of days after Trump Media merged with this shell company, now they're worth less than the shell company was worth a month ago, before the merger.

:D

So, yesterday the price dropped to $26.61, down 8.97% in a day, following the news they were going to sell millions of more shares, mainly owned by Trump.

Today they announced they are going to launch a steaming service, the market is not impressed, down 9.87% to $23.98 in just over an hour & a half since trading started. :D

1713280166514.png

So, yesterday the price dropped to $26.61, down 8.97% in a day, following the news they were going to sell millions of more shares, mainly owned by Trump.

Today they announced they are going to launch a steaming service, the market is not impressed, down 9.87% to $23.98 in just over an hour & a half since trading started. :D

View attachment 420185

It’s certainly a steaming pile of something.

View attachment 420185

Not much money in the laundry business these days I guess.

View attachment 420185

Down by exactly 12.5% now, just under 3 hours into trading today.

We can fantasise about it crashing to zero, but the reality is that the user base will likely be America’s most gullible and suggestible demographic, an absolute dream for advertisers, you could sell them absolutely anything, and that has to be worth something.

Yeah, but there's not enough on Truth Social to make it worthwhile advertising, hence why their income has been so low, and losses so high.

That seems like a very high price, it's estimated to have around 650k monthly users, so £3bn = over $4,600 per user. :hmm:

Musk paid $44bn for over 500m users on twitter, just $88 per user, which many thought was far too high.

View attachment 420185

Down by exactly 12.5% now, just under 3 hours into trading today.

With those big drops earlier, I was hoping it would drop by as least 15% today, but it's kept jumping up and down this afternoon, and as I am about to go out, the best I can do is this screen garb, showing it's down by just over 14% today, with an hour more trading today.

1713294981070.png

It should continue to go down, because the business is worth next to fuck all, and it's basically trading junk shares, but the MAGA twats that refuse to believe that. could push the price up a bit again.

Surely outing - and endangering - jurors like this is a crime?

I don't think there were any restrictions on reporting what was said in court before today, when the judge told reporters off for not using common sense and barred them from reporting on jurors' employment, Fox were probably the worst but they weren't the only outlet being criticised

chrome-capture-2024-4-18 (1).png

Shit, somebody set himself on fire outside the Trump trial courthouse - he doesn't seem to have had strong pro or anti-Trump beliefs, he scattered pamphlets with links to a manifesto that links cryptocurrency, Stanley Kubrick, and The Simpsons to a plot to brainwash the world

Shit, somebody set himself on fire outside the Trump trial courthouse - he doesn't seem to have had strong pro or anti-Trump beliefs, he scattered pamphlets with links to a manifesto that links cryptocurrency, Stanley Kubrick, and The Simpsons to a plot to brainwash the world

At least he was using the designated protest area

Donald Trump claimed on Friday that he has been stripped of his constitutional right to speak to the press … while ranting to a giant gaggle of reporters.

The former president took time before entering court in his criminal hush money trial to once again complain about a gag order barring him from attacking witnesses, prosecutors, court staff, and jurors involved in the case.

“The gag order has to come off. People are allowed to speak about me and I have a gag order,” Trump said. “They are taking away my constitutional rights to speak, and that includes speaking to you. I have a lot to say to you, and I am not allowed to say it — and I’m the only one.

Back
Top Bottom