Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ayia Napa gang rape case - verdict and discussion

Probably essex plod on retirement duties.

they wish they'd be that good.:(
seen them taking cash off a pub owner and sit down with brandy when somebody called to complain about the noise! for once it wasn't really a noisy party.
Cypriot swat team negligently discharging a magazine into the ground.
another Cypriot policeman failing to kill cats with a revolver.
Piece de resistance surrounding a bar holding a company party watching football and firing CS gas grenades and then getting the shit kicked out of them by over a 100 enranged squaddies Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion - Wikipedia

I originate from Cheshire and have not experienced the problem but I have heard tales about the Police (Heddlu) in Wales being less than helpful and sometimes downright nasty with people from some parts of England (especially the south-east of England) including making up motoring offences.

I originate from Cheshire and have not experienced the problem but I have heard tales about the Police (Heddlu) in Wales being less than helpful and sometimes downright nasty with people from some parts of England (especially the south-east of England) including making up motoring offences.

I am from the south east of England and have never had any issues vis-a-vis motoring offences from the Welsh filth. Similarly free parties. Though a mate was nicked for weed whilst mushie picking on Lord Hereford’s Nob and had to schlep to Brecon by public transport from Croydon for a 10am fining.

Thanks for bringing this to the thread Dawn Crescendo

Well, that's a helluva solid case you've presented there. You omitted to mention the South East English who are arrested by Gog plod and never seen again, having been 'invited' to participate in one of the ever-popular local wicker man burning fetes.

They always switch from speaking english to welsh when you walk in a pub too, this is defo true, it happened to me when I went to [quick google] pwllheli

In my extensive experience of Welsh pubs ;) :oops:, this is VERY rare, the switching to Welsh thing. Swansea's not relevant because such a minority of Jacks can or choose to speak Welsh anyway.

Never encountered this in Carmarthen though, or even up Ystragynlais way, where a lot of Welsh is spoken.

I can definitely believe it about Pwllheli, mind -- I'm drank in Gogland too (mainly longer ago), and it was only in a pub just outside Caernarfon that this switching to Welsh thing ever happened to me and mates. We responded "Bore Da" though!

Bangor, Dolgellau, Machynlleth? Never encountered it, and I've been into a good few pubs in all three ...

In my extensive experience of Welsh pubs ;) :oops:, this is VERY rare, the switching to Welsh thing. Swansea's not relevant because such a minority of Jacks can or choose to speak Welsh anyway.

Never encountered this in Carmarthen though, or even up Ystragynlais way, where a lot of Welsh is spoken.

I can definitely believe it about Pwllheli, mind -- I'm drank in Gogland too (mainly longer ago), and it was only in a pub just outside Caernarfon that this switching to Welsh thing ever happened to me and mates. We responded "Bore Da" though!

Bangor, Dolgellau, Machynlleth? Never encountered it, and I've been into a good few pubs in all three ...

I never encountered it in three years of living in North Wales. I always found the Welsh people really friendly. There were some signs in fields around Bangor about burning down homes of English people but I think that was all down to some nutter.

Some old people in our village hadn't been to school (farm lads) and only spoke welsh because they didn't know any english. We learned how to say the basics so we could still acknowledge and smile at each other.

Is much known about the alleged perps apart from them being Israeli?
There was a podcast about the case that had some info- it was today in focus I think? The bbc one. Some of the kids are well connected and did the airport chanting (and have been attacked in the Israeli press for it, it’s worth saying) others went straight home, just ‘ordinary’ and their families are trying to stay low profile

There was a podcast about the case that had some info- it was today in focus I think? The bbc one. Some of the kids are well connected and did the airport chanting (and have been attacked in the Israeli press for it, it’s worth saying) others went straight home, just ‘ordinary’ and their families are trying to stay low profile
What was the airport chanting?

I saw that video today...it turned my stomach. It reminded me of the horrible arrogance and general all around cuntiness I experienced from groups of young Israeli men when I was travelling in Asia some years back.

I saw that video today...it turned my stomach. It reminded me of the horrible arrogance and general all around cuntiness I experienced from groups of young Israeli men when I was travelling in Asia some years back.
When I was travelling I was warned about Russians and Israelis immediately out of military service and letting off steam. The warning was well Bournemouth out over the course of a year or so.

(I was also warned about British men when they had been drinking (people would assume I was German or Scandi) and they weren’t wrong about that either)

Back
Top Bottom