Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also amazing that you think I'm angry about all this.

Nor have I said a single word about the end of civilization. What does the end of civilization mean anyway?

So why do you worry so much about it? Why does it irk you?

Man City winning the league, civilization will crunble, especially as some of them are tattooed.

It's exactly what he's saying and it's exactly what hll be saying in 40 years time when he's crying for the nurse because he can't piss because of his fucked prostate.... And then the appallingly tattooed nurse will cause him more convulsions of rage.

Some people like tattoos, some people don't. Lletsa is contemplating the end of civilization because a few trendy wankers have tattoos and it's a cause of grave concern for our seer.

Nah, lletsa's from M/P, his nurse won't have tats, she'll have big ear rings, jet black hair and that hardfaced as fuck "north manchester face".

Even I don't think that. I think the difference is that some people go through life believing that they're exactly what they think they are whereas others have at least an inkling that the truth is more complicated.

Some people go through their life moaning about others not doing what they think they should.... There's better/bigger things to worry about than whether some woman from accounts has a tattoo that her kids might see.

Some people go through their life moaning about others not doing what they think they should.... There's better/bigger things to worry about than whether some woman from accounts has a tattoo that her kids might see.

I never said it was the biggest issue; I said it was a symptom of a wider malaise.

I never said it was the biggest issue; I said it was a symptom of a wider malaise.

It's not a symptom of anything other than people seeing people getting them and because they 'like' those celebs they think they'd like to get one. Not as if this has never happened before, it's nothing new or even worth moaning about. Turning rebellion into money as The Clash once said....

I am but don't live there now. Or even in M/C.

If you're a platting lad, then you'll do for me I think you're safe, you know how it's going. TBF you have professed the end of civilisation - when capitalism fails an such, most of us will die, you have said that, an I don't think you're wrong. Whereabouts in m/p? anywhere near bradfford square in the maisonettes?

If you're a platting lad, then you'll do for me I think you're safe, you know how it's going. TBF you have professed the end of civilisation - when capitalism fails an such, most of us will die, you have said that, an I don't think you're wrong. Whereabouts in m/p? anywhere near bradfford square in the maisonettes?

Just off Hulme Hall Lane. Nearly opposite the Red Rec. In fact our house virtually backed onto the evil Edwards's meat empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom