Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the main drive of the 72 toddlers reaction to this and law suits

that not enough GOP wait Trump supports where not allowed into observe the vote

or that of the 50000 that were let in across America was not enough

some who ended up being ejected from polling stations/ counts because they were disrupting the process

Don’t care option?

if you don't care about the american election...

the conservative party is currently trying to blame the second lockdown on the population of the united kingdom
whilst give a 373 million pound contract to a company that also failed at delivering the last government contract they received

also a uk tory minister is employed as a 100k a year consultant by the company in a weird unexpected twist

its odd how they pissed away 12 billion is it not

if that helps

if you don't care about the american election...

the conservative party is currently trying to blame the second lockdown on the population of the united kingdom
whilst give a 373 million pound contract to a company that also failed at delivering the last government contract they received

also a uk tory minister is employed as a 100k a year consultant by the company in a weird unexpected twist

its odd how they pissed away 12 billion is it not

if that helps
Dumb it down a bit for me.

I think Trump is going to make a statement/hold a press conference from the WH is approx 30mins :eek:

Blimey - just watched Trumps press conference and I’ve got to say - he was as cool, calm and collected- no ranting whatsoever.

Looks like this will be decided by the Supreme Court - be very interesting to see the evidence of the fraud Trump is alleging.

2020 couldn’t get any crazier?

Trump: hold my beer 🍺

Blimey - just watched Trumps press conference and I’ve got to say - he was as cool, calm and collected- no ranting whatsoever.

Looks like this will be decided by the Supreme Court - be very interesting to see the evidence of the fraud Trump is alleging.

2020 couldn’t get any crazier?

Trump: hold my beer 🍺

Trolly McTrollface

You think that was “cool calm and collected”?

I’ll grant you that he wasn’t ranting (He looked to me to be on tranquilisers) but the content of what he said was totally demented.

There is no, and there will be no, evidence of mass fraud. Silly Trumpists are saying that the late surge in Biden votes in the last 4 or 5 states are down to mail-vote fraud, whilst it’s crystal clear to the rest of world (and even most republicans) why this is happening.

Trump supporters now looking more like David Icke fans than allies of the (soon to be ex) President of the USA.

You think that was “cool calm and collected”?

I’ll grant you that he wasn’t ranting (He looked to me to be on tranquilisers) but the content of what he said was totally demented.

There is no, and there will be no, evidence of mass fraud. Silly Trumpists are saying that the late surge in Biden votes in the last 4 or 5 states are down to mail-vote fraud, whilst it’s crystal clear to the rest of world (and even most republicans) why this is happening.

Trump supporters now looking more like David Icke fans than allies of the (soon to be ex) President of the USA.

Maybe Trumps ‘evidence’ of fraud will end up being a badly photoshopped pic of Biden and Corn Pop delivering ballots in a wheelbarrow?

At this point I need more popcorn :D

No we won't. We know how it is going to turn out. Even Trump knows how it is going to turn out, which is why he's making such a kerfuffle.

You forget one very important variable - this is 2020 - all bets are off.

Trump and his team of lawyers will take this to the Supreme Court and if rulings go in his favour - states like PA could be dramatically turned around.

Speaking of bets, a £100 bet on Trump winning as of this morning with PP returns a handsome £1300.

4AA721D6-9A28-4F34-90F2-638D6FA768E8.jpeg

Does anyone know better odds than this? I’m not a better but very tempted to do so with these kinds of returns.

You forget one very important variable - this is 2020 - all bets are off.

Trump and his team of lawyers will take this to the Supreme Court and if rulings go in his favour - states like PA could be dramatically turned around.

On what grounds do you think he has to take it to the Supreme Court, and win?

Act 77 of PA legislature could prove important to that particular state.

Firstly, Biden will probably not even need PA to get him over the line.

Secondly, Act 77? Is that the one about votes arriving after the election day, but posted before? Because, they are not currently counting them, they have been put to one side for now, and the numbers are fairly small, so unlikely to change the result anyway.

Secondly, Act 77? Is that the one about votes arriving after the election day, but posted before? Because, they are not currently counting them, they have been put to one side for now, and the numbers are fairly small, so unlikely to change the result anyway.

"Don't count the votes that arrived in the post after Election Day! Then uncount some of the votes that arrived on or before Election Day!"

After 8pm on Election Day ballots are not permitted in PA.

Highly likely that ballot audits will be carried out in this state and potentially others that Trump alleges are irregular.

One thing that I would say with certainty is that if the election is flipped through the mechanism of SCOTUS then 2021 will be absolute mayhem in the US.

Do you not understand that those votes that arrived after 8pm on election day in PA are not being counted, they are sat in a separate pile, because this lawsuit, the only one with any potential merit at all, was entirely anticipated.

Audits will happen when there is the slightest bit of evidence that there is something to be investigated. So far, they're all being laughed out of court. They are basically 'we hereby allege that my friend heard from her cousin who knows a ballot counter that something fishy was going down'.

Do you not understand that those votes that arrived after 8pm on election day in PA are not being counted, they are sat in a separate pile, because this lawsuit, the only one with any potential merit at all, was entirely anticipated.

Audits will happen when there is the slightest bit of evidence that there is something to be investigated. So far, they're all being laughed out of court. They are basically 'we hereby allege that my friend heard from her cousin who knows a ballot counter that something fishy was going down'.

It’s an absolute mess tbh. Trump has mentioned something about 4am ballot dumps in Dem controlled states. It’s even spurned it’s own t-shirt:facepalm:

2C1BF30B-D7B7-47A5-A2B7-FBB9C3DFC4F3.jpeg

Apparently this t-shirt is based on the jump in Biden voted in Wisconsin after ballots resumed counting

It’s an absolute mess tbh. Trump has mentioned something about 4am ballot dumps in Dem controlled states. It’s even spurned it’s own t-shirt:facepalm:

View attachment 237765

Apparently this t-shirt is based on the jump in Biden voted in Wisconsin after ballots resumed counting

Trump has mentioned all sorts, but it's just bullshit, he's just throwing his toys out of his pram, because he can't cope with having lost.

And, it's only a mess in your head, because you wanted him to win, he hasn't, time to get over yourself.

Its not really a mess at all you know. It’s quite simple.
It’s just that it’s taking ages to count all these postal ballots, which is happening because there’s a pandemic on. And the President doesn’t like the postal ballots because people who were worried about the pandemic mostly didn’t vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom