Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, declaring a winner before the votes are fully counted and verified? (You twat):hmm:

You're not following it are you?

Most of the uncounted votes are postal votes & stacking up on average around 70% in favour of Biden, 'tis simples maths after you know that.

You're not following it are you?

Most of the uncounted votes are postal votes & stacking up on average around 70% in favour of Biden, 'tis simples maths after you know that.

Ive just come in from work mate.

Funnily enough I probably follow this way less than you may think.

Anyway - do you think Trump will still go the legal route?

The votes have all been cast, Biden has what he needs, the different timings of the release of information can give different impressions of how its going but the bigger more Dem places tend to take longest and they're only getting added in now.

Ive just come in from work mate.

Funnily enough I probably follow this way less than you may think.

Anyway - do you think Trump will still go the legal route?
Well if you've not been following, don't come on here making fuckwit statements parrotting the latest drivel Trump's come out with. You complete cretin.

The votes have all been cast, Biden has what he needs, the different timings of the release of information can give different impressions of how its going but the bigger more Dem places tend to take longest and they're only getting added in now.

Are the areas that have had all this mail-in voting backlog to count ran by the Dems or a mix of Dem and Republicans?

Are the areas that have had all this mail-in voting backlog to count ran by the Dems or a mix of Dem and Republicans?
Backlog is mainly down to quantity of votes not method they arrived. Big cities tend democrat.

That's ok Marty.
But if I asked you how you came to do the stuff you do here, such as spreading bonkers lies from trumpland, what would you say? How do you think this happened to you?

That's ok Marty.
But if I asked you how you came to do the stuff you do here, such as spreading bonkers lies from trumpland, what would you say? How do you think this happened to you?

Sorry to disappoint you bimble but this thread isn’t about me or your ramblings.

See you could be really interesting to have around the place imo, you could actually help. Because i think you're the only person here who'd be pissed off if trump loses the election (and i cant talk to my trumpy cousin anymore) . But you consistently refuse to say anything at all about why you feel how you do about trump and thats just, you know, a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom