Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you could be really interesting to have around the place imo, you could actually help. Because i think you're the only person here who'd be pissed off if trump loses the election (and i cant talk to my trumpy cousin anymore) . But you consistently refuse to say anything at all about why you feel how you do about trump and thats just, you know, a shame.

Blimey. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask me anything tho think you’ll be disappointed if you think I’m some sort of Trumper.

Anyway, how glad are you on a scale of 1-10 of Biden looking to dethrone Trump?

7 and a half / 10.
If millions of people were not convinced (by spurious utterly baseless lies) that the election was about to be stolen from them, it would be a solid 9.5. Just relief, not joy.

7 and a half / 10.
If millions of people were not convinced (by spurious utterly baseless lies) that the election was about to be stolen from them, it would be a solid 9.5. Just relief, not joy.

Yup, that’s the narrative that Trump is pushing now.

Twitter are putting warning headers over his tweets now :D

Edit: American politics seems completely fucked - is this the way it’s going to be from now on - it was Russian collusion - it’s was fraud/stolen election - it was [fill in the blank]?

Blimey. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask me anything tho think you’ll be disappointed if you think I’m some sort of Trumper.

so Marty1 need take is he was never a trump fan :)

unless of course somehow he managed to sneak this one and then revert to type lol

Perhaps it was all just a boyhood fascination that you had Marty or a mid life crisis but you have given the impression or I certainly took it that you were , to put it modestly , an admirer of Trump .

I imagine there’ll be quite a lot of revisionism from those who supported or looked the other way with Trump soon.

I think they’ll have to keep a lid on internal repercussions, lest they look like a bunch of squabbling bitter pricks ahead of the very crucial GA senate vote run-offs in January.

Kind of hope not though, hope Trump picks a fight with the GA electorate, and his own party when they tell him to simmer down and so on.

Perhaps it was all just a boyhood fascination that you had Marty or a mid life crisis but you have given the impression or I certainly took it that you were , to put it modestly , an admirer of Trump .

I certainly think his term has been fascinating to watch - since the day he was sworn in it’s been back to back coverage.

Very interesting to see how the Washington establishment reacted to an unexpected outsider taking the WH.

No doubt CNN, MSNBC etc are beginning to wonder what stories they will replace from Trump, Trump, Trump?

I imagine there’ll be quite a lot of revisionism from those who supported or looked the other way with Trump soon.
The backers prob yes but for the foot soldiers I think most of it will be denial , world is stacked against them. There will be an entrenched confused minority who feel disenfranchised and be possible prey to a multitude of mainly far right or populist sects . I’m happy to see Trump loose but surely given the demographics of Trumps base there needs to be an alternative, which Biden won’t provide .

Interesting article here about how exposed Trump is to litigation and debt call in once he loses the shield of the presidency. Could be more interesting than his term of office.

The real reason Trump is terrified of losing the presidency: fear of prosecution | Samer S Shehata

He’s probably more worried about articles like this tbh:

Anyway, imo this election will likely be decided by SCOTUS.

And if Trump litigates himself to a further 4yrs - all hell will break loose.

Anyway, imo this election will likely be decided by SCOTUS.

And if Trump litigates himself to a further 4yrs - all hell will break loose.

He won't though, because PA is about to go blue, a re-count in WI won't overturn a 20k deficit, Nevada and Arizona are looking likely to stick with predictions, and there's precisely zero credible evidence of any fraud.

I'm well aware that the SCOTUS is a partisan bench, heavily loaded in favour of the republicans. However they are judges first and foremost, and the enduring credibility of the very institution is at stake - the idea that they'll just roll over and grant 4 more years based on nothing more than "well, Republicans innit" is beyond insane.

Plus what leverage has Trump got on them to make them cave in already elected to the bench

and guessing the GOP is about ready to abandon any trump related ballocks

He won't though, because PA is about to go blue, a re-count in WI won't overturn a 20k deficit, Nevada and Arizona are looking likely to stick with predictions, and there's precisely zero credible evidence of any fraud.

I'm well aware that the SCOTUS is a partisan bench, heavily loaded in favour of the republicans. However they are judges first and foremost, and the enduring credibility of the very institution is at stake - the idea that they'll just roll over and grant 4 more years based on nothing more than "well, Republicans innit" is beyond insane.

Lawsuits are already filed/in the process of fwiu.

Guess we’ll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Guess we’ll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Frivolous scattergun lawsuits, including one particular highlight where they demanded a count was stopped. Nothing unusual in that, except it had already finished.

Reactions: Ax^

And, a growing number have already been thrown out by various courts.

You can't expect the courts to override democratic votes being counted.

Well, Trump & you can, but not anyone with a IQ above that of a unicellular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom