Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where were you when you heard the Queen died?

Aye, apart from this and the nazi salute, she was lovely!View attachment 342194

I view the nazi salute as a child being a child -testing out something she sees.
I never considered the royal family supporting the nazis.

As for the tiger image....she lived a long time.
That is what was acceptable at the time. The world has evolved.
I doubt this was accepted today.

I never understood why you attack her on period photos.

I view the nazi salute as a child being a child -testing out something she sees.
I never considered the royal family supporting the nazis.

As for the tiger image....she lived a long time.
That is what was acceptable at the time. The world has evolved.
I doubt this was accepted today.

I never understood why you attack her on period photos.
Wow! Must dig out the holiday pics of my nan twatting a tiger in liverpool. Speechless 😂.

I'm Canadian-y'all are British.

We have different point of view.

I gave my views, and you seem to be upset that I'm not posting as a Brit.

meh!!!

get over yourselves... diversity should be at respected, not attacked,

I've cringed today. The whole pomp and ceremony for a family of parasites. Long live the fucking king. I'm so embarrassed to be a part of this shitty island.

Don't be embarrassed, it's not our fault. I have a lot to be proud about - the times I've been on strike, the times I've protested, trying to change things.

meh!!!

Diversity of saying that our scumbag royals are alright really? Nah, we have all the media doing that. That's not diverse, that's just arse-licking.

meh!!!

I whole heartedly welcome diversity.
It's not that you're not a 'brit'. It's your ignorance that our royals are freeloading cunts.

Don't be embarrassed, it's not our fault. I have a lot to be proud about - the times I've been on strike, the times I've protested, trying to change things.

It is point in time - nothing more or less.

This does not effect my life in any way.

So, you are going to base the values of a nation based on your neighbour????

Should I judge England based on my neighbours values?

I think I am missing your point.
You're judging Queenie on being on a nice person and don't know her. I'm judging my neighbour on her opinions and that of her family that we all walk round in bowler hats, kill animals and enjoy it!

I whole heartedly welcome diversity.
It's not that you're not a 'brit'. It's your ignorance that our royals are freeloading cunts.

I really do understand your point.
I really do!!!!

They come to Canada and we have to pay for her security.

I've often wondered about how much you pay for her. Based on the UK budget, what percentage goes to them?

I really do understand your point.
I really do!!!!

They come to Canada and we have to pay for her security.

I've often wondered about how much you pay for her. Based on the UK budget, what percentage goes to them?
Well we don't have to pay for 'her' security anymore.. we will still pay for a billion pound funeral when people are going to die because they can't afford to eat. Plus the parasites aren't going to pay inheritance tax. We plebs do though, on their little semi. Fuck em, fuck her, and fuck anyone who sheds a tear for them.

Well we don't have to pay for 'her' security anymore.. we will still pay for a billion pound funeral when people are going to die because they can't afford to eat. Plus the parasites aren't going to pay inheritance tax. We plebs do though, on their little semi. Fuck em, fuck her, and fuck anyone who sheds a tear for them.

They have money....why should you pay anything?

I neve understood that.

I told Hubby about what is costs the taxpayers and he refuses to believe it :(

Mrs SFM emailed me at work to tell me that although they were just saying she was ill at that point, her colleague figured she was already dead but tradition meant they had to wait until 6pm to announce it. She was right.

I was in the pub ignoring the news , so didn't hear about it til I got home and Mrs21 announced the news (at about 6.30 that evening)

I was at home playing video games. Which funnily enough was also what I was doing when I first heard that 9/11 happened. Different home and different video game, of course.

Also, the medium I heard the news through was different, back then my mum turned on the TV, this time I heard it through my sister posting a message on my future brother-in-law's Discord server.

I was in the lounge watching something dull on TV when a banner came up saying there was an important announcement and I should switch channel. I didn't, it was apparent from the earlier news what it was.

I shouted to my wife, who was in the kitchen, "She's gone." To which I got the reply, "There's no need to sound so happy about it."

I feel for the family having to so publicly grieve. But I don't mourn the passing of the monarch. The institution has to die.

Wfh, I was following the 'Has The Queen Died' thread so believed then I saw it confirmed on the BBC website along with a black background

Back
Top Bottom