Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How Has The Queen Dying Personally Affected You?

Been done out of a holiday. Our place was closed for a holiday on Monday anyway. They could at least now give us the Tuesday too.

I've had to stay off social media since The Death. Can't bear to see all the sycophancy and I don't want to express how I feel because I'll probably be lynched.

I’ve been very frank and it’s been fine (the expressing my feelings, I mean, there has been a bit of sycophancy but less than I would have expected).

I haven’t said anything as unhinged as some of those nutty American academics tbf.

I’ve been very frank and it’s been fine (the expressing my feelings, I mean, there has been a bit of sycophancy but less than I would have expected).

I haven’t said anything as unhinged as some of those nutty American academics tbf.
I'm not saying anything. I don't want to upset me old mum.

Had a gardening job booked in for Monday. Guy's ex army, so that's that fucked. Going to fettle my own garden instead, and I dare anyone to complain about me being disrespectful.

I had a dream last night that I was in that bloody Queue and afterwards I had to join another bloody Queue to get a certificate to say I'd been in the first Queue.
HURRY UP with the funeral, can't wait for it all to be over.

I did leave on a motor bike though, which was quite exciting

Back
Top Bottom