Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where are you on the "Vote Compass"?

Here’s mine

IMG_6014.jpeg

Nah, just kidding. I fancied seeing what voting for the most despicable options would get you on the grid. Though I mistakenly chose a good answer on one question, so I guess there’s room to move even further towards the full time cunt corner.

Here’s my actual result. Definitely in the area of the grid I’d expected, but actually a bit closer to the corner than I had anticipated, given that I clicked neutral or somewhat agree on two or three questions.

IMG_6015.jpeg

Here’s mine

View attachment 430666

Nah, just kidding. I fancied seeing what voting for the most despicable options would get you on the grid. Though I mistakenly chose a good answer on one question, so I guess there’s room to move even further towards the full time cunt corner.

Here’s my actual result. Definitely in the area of the grid I’d expected, but actually a bit closer to the corner than I had anticipated, given that I clicked neutral or somewhat agree on two or three questions.

Why yes, yes you can move further right and down a bit.

If you're not some kind of woke liberal cuck.

Why yes, yes you can move further right and down a bit.

If you're not some kind of woke liberal cuck.
The question I voted ‘wrong’ was the one about workers on strike delivering sufficient levels of service. It must have confused the algorithm somewhat.

I’d be interested to know how the ‘Should the UK rejoin the EU’ question is graded. I voted strongly agree and still ended up nearly at the top end corner :)

I know others have complained abou the questions but this onen really bugged me, even more than some of the others.

I follows the narrative that aid is some kind of charity, not the diplomatic tool it actually is, so I just said about the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_111304_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_111304_Brave.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
No fucking way do the greens belong up there.
Agree with that. I'm voting for them to register protest at how the main parties have covered green issues, not because I believe in their manifesto.

Anyhow, it can't be too meaningful given how many times I've been called a filthy Liberal here.
1719401880035.png

Dunno how to post my results but they were up in the top left corner (pretty much the same as Chilango's).

Back
Top Bottom