Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where are you on the "Vote Compass"?

Having problems posting. Does this work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627_215528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_215528_Chrome.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 20
Don't give fuck about those things they're always wrong - last time I did one, it made me a commie! I'm Lib Dem. I don't do extremes. I want a party which supports sane, sensible drug policy reform, is pro-EU, cares about the NHS, supports a fair and equitable welfare state, cares about refugees and migrants, supports LGBTQIA+ and has a clear environmental policy (which I don't think even the Greens do). There are people who STILL haven't forgiven the LDs for the coalition. If that's anyone here, fuck sake, let it go...

This is Bristol and so, unfortunately, anything other than a vote for Labour or the Greens (Bristol Central) is a wasted vote. Unfortunately circumstances have disenfranchised me and I won't be voting.

Don't give fuck about those things they're always wrong - last time I did one, it made me a commie! I'm Lib Dem. I don't do extremes. I want a party which supports sane, sensible drug policy reform, is pro-EU, cares about the NHS, supports a fair and equitable welfare state, cares about refugees and migrants, supports LGBTQIA+ and has a clear environmental policy (which I don't think even the Greens do). There are people who STILL haven't forgiven the LDs for the coalition. If that's anyone here, fuck sake, let it go...

This is Bristol and so, unfortunately, anything other than a vote for Labour or the Greens (Bristol Central) is a wasted vote. Unfortunately circumstances have disenfranchised me and I won't be voting.
Everything you state accords with Green policies and you're in one of the few places in the country a Green vote could count. Forget your political purism and get out there and vote today!

Back
Top Bottom