Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

A lot of good?

Like the immigration restrictions, the ending of sanctuary cities, the repercussions for anti-fascist groups?

And he is in the middle of several military adventures, possibly Iran next and has pretty much declared war on black citizens and anyone who stands up to his misrule.
Iran doesn't believe in nukes on their soil for religious reasons. Right? Or wrong?
And besides, Iran has become a client state that falls under the nuclear umbrella of China and Russia. As is Venezuela!

Forsooth! There is no country left in which the US can hold a war. (party)

the conways' daughter is having blowups on social media, the husband is taking a leave from lincoln project too, i think this actually is family related.
I laughed at the AP story on this where it said he was also taking leave of absence from Twitter as if it was some kind of job (as opposed to a presidential duty)

Very steep odds against it being family related. Much more likely that the Trump agenda has become just too batshit crazy for even KellyAnne. Then her husband can let go of his position that he found necessary to refute her nonsense.

Very steep odds against it being family related. Much more likely that the Trump agenda has become just too batshit crazy for even KellyAnne. Then her husband can let go of his position that he found necessary to refute her nonsense.

Erm - wat?

KC worked for Trump and her husband hates him - massive conflict of interest. Then there’s the tweet her daughter put out. It seems almost guaranteed KC’s decision was family related.

Trump has released his second term agenda:

JOBS

• Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
  • Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
  • Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
  • "Made in America" Tax Credits
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence
ERADICATE COVID-19

• Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
  • Return to Normal in 2021
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
  • Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics
END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

• Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
  • Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
  • Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World
HEALTHCARE

• Cut Prescription Drug Prices
  • Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
  • Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
  • End Surprise Billing
  • Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
  • Protect Social Security and Medicare
  • Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services
EDUCATION

• Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
  • Teach American Exceptionalism
DRAIN THE SWAMP

• Pass Congressional Term Limits
  • End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
  • Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens
DEFEND OUR POLICE

• Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial
END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

• Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
  • Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
  • End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
  • Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially
INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

• Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure SystemWin the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
  • Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans
AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

• Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
  • Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
  • Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System
All posted without comment or critique, so off this thread you go. I've proposed to the mods that you're banned off all politics threads because no one wants to see right wing propaganda uncritically shovelled all over threads every day.

• Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
So "global terrorists" who do not make threats, but merely carry out attacks, will be left alone? To avoid being "wiped out" they need to do, rather than talk?

So local terrorists, who murder people in gay discos, synagogues, and Black churches, will not be "wiped out". No drone strikes on the merchants of death who provide the weapons (i.e. gun shops) with which these massacres are carried out?

[...]
Does all this not violate the doctrine of the separation of powers? I thought that the executive's job was to carry out the policies passed by the legislature. Why is a candidate for the executive proposing any policies at all?

rightwing bullshit heard in the last two days:

- hunter biden "doesn't look right." did he have plastic surgery? what's he hiding?

- biden the father didn't give that capstone speech, it was recorded beforehand and cobbled together, b/c he "couldn't have" spoken coherently for 10 minutes or whatever. here's an analysis from alumni of that communistislamist journal, National Review: Was Joe Biden’s Speech Recorded Rather Than Delivered Live?

another:

"Pizza" and "hotdogs" are "pedo (pedophilia)" codes, user Kathleen Theresa replied. Theresa also posted additional "pedo" code words. Among them, "hotdog = boy" and "pizza = girl."

"Rumor has it that hot dogs are pedo code for young boys and if you haven't heard about DC's pedo pizza parlor you're spending too much time hiding under a rock so, there's that," another user, Laura Benton, wrote.

"rumor has it"

All posted without comment or critique, so off this thread you go. I've proposed to the mods that you're banned off all politics threads because no one wants to see right wing propaganda uncritically shovelled all over threads every day.
thank you - I hope the mods agree that (I accept it needs collective consensus).

Wait up:. In comparison to this :

Marty1 actually added something

The thread ban is for his cumulative disruptive actions across multiple threads, generating more reported posts and thread bans than just about any other poster in recent times.

And now we're talking about him rather than the US Election which rather underlines the point.

Well, I know he was ahead of the US media with that post. But hey ho

I'm still pretty covinced it'll be a democrat landslide. Predict they'll take Penn, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, north Carolina and narrowly miss out on Texas itself

the conways' daughter is having blowups on social media, the husband is taking a leave from lincoln project too, i think this actually is family related.
It is. As i understand it - and piecing together the puzzle - the sheer stress caused to their teenage kids by having people in tow such polar opposite camps caused them both to quit, for the sake of their family.
e2a: by 'people' I meant 'parents'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom