Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

Roe v. Wade is toast. And when that's done, they'll go after birth control.

yup :mad:
xzg144blt2071.jpg

Oh, for heaven's sake, give it a rest!!!!!.

The episode in Windham -- which erupted into a battle over how an audit is conducted and who is hired to perform it -- has illustrated how Trump and his supporters are seizing on every possible opening to falsely claim that the 2020 presidential election's outcome was tainted by widespread fraud.

Corey Lewandowski, the one-time Trump campaign manager and Windham resident, said at an event with proponents of the audit recently that he has discussed the town's audit with Trump.

"This isn't just about the town of Windham," he said. "We're seeing things take place across this entire country."

Trump himself soon weighed in, after his supporters packed into a town selectman meeting to finalize the selection of an auditor for the state legislative races.
In a statement earlier this month, he congratulated "the great Patriots of Windham, New Hampshire for their incredible fight to seek out the truth on the massive Election Fraud which took place in New Hampshire and the 2020 Presidential Election."

My bold.

• Wow
Reactions: Ax^

According to a new national poll from Reuters/Ipsos, we don't have that. Consider these data points:

* Fully 53% of Republicans in the poll said that Donald Trump was the "true" president while 47% said Joe Biden, who is the actual president.

* Another 56% of Republicans say that the results of the 2020 election were "the result of illegal voting or election rigging."

* More than 6 in 10 GOPers either "strongly" (39%) or "somewhat" (22%) agreed with the statement that the 2020 election "was stolen from Donald Trump."

holy shit.

I think that might be the figure for Democrats who believed Russia meddled in the election - and a yearslong investigation concluded that Russia most definitely meddled extensively in the election, though it didn't involve actually changing any voting totals.

Republicans, meanwhile, are clinging to claims of a stolen election after numerous investigations found nothing and dozens of cases were chucked out of court by Trump-appointed judges, including the ones on the Supreme Court.

At some point during the audit, CyFIR — a digital security firm subcontracted by Cyber Ninjas — was enlisted to examine ballots. But it wasn't until Arizona Republic reporter Jen Fifield started digging through a state-run "SOS" website posting audit updates that she noticed "copies" of data were being "sent to a lab in Montana."

Upon further research, the Arizona Republic traced the data's whereabouts back to a Montana property whose owner was listed as CyFIR CEO Ben Cotton on public records.

Cotten is also the CEO of Cyber Technologies (CyTech), the parent company of CyFIR. Both companies are based out of Virginia, but they also share the same northwest Montana "Bigfork" address on documents.

At the time, Ken Bennett, an audit official, informed the Arizona Republic that he wasn't aware of how the data in the hands of Cotton and his firms was being kept safe. Weeks later, Bennett told CNN that CYFIR was allowed to send copies of voter data to Montana on a truck.

The election that just keeps on giving

“We need to start fighting!” Hurley shouted at anyone who would listen. “We need to stop being so damned nice. What the hell’s going on? Why is Pence coming today? Donald Trump has his pen in his back still.”

Before being taken aside by police, he also remarked: “I’m ready to fight. I’m going to boo him off stage. I’ll take the bullet. I’ll walk to the front of the stage and look him in the eye and and say, ‘What are you doing here?’

In an interview, Hurley said he had been at the US Capitol on 6 January. “I want to know why Pence is here today.” he said. “He stabbed Donald Trump in the back and took the coins like Judas.”

Conservative Christians jeer ‘traitor’ Pence for refusing to overturn election

Back
Top Bottom