Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

I see the beeb has him down as likely to pardon Sheldon Silver, the dodgy af Speaker of the NY Assembly. Currently serving seven years for various acts of corruption, backhanders and failure to investigate rape charges. Which would make him sound like an ideal candidate for the corrupt rapist in chief to pardon. Except he is a Democrat and a major democrat player, so it seems odd. Unless, maybe, he is hoping that if he 'gives the dems one' they might return the favour.

that guy has ice in his veins, single-handedly stringing along and then quashing the entire Olympics In New York effort, and doing it in a monotone. we needed the Olympics like we needed a hole in the head and he's a long-standing criminal but credit there. he could also not-answer a question better than anyone i've ever seen.

First conspiracy charges :

Thomas Caldwell a leader of the Oath Keepers has been charged with conspiracy amongst other things.
Thomas Edward Caldwell was charged with conspiracy in the plot against the Capitol - The Washington Post (archived - not very well I'm afraid).

Two other Oath Keepers Jessica Watkins and Donovan Crowl (the subject of the New Yorker article linked to in this post) have been arrested and charged although not (yet) with conspiracy.

Eric 'Zip Tie Guy' Munchel and his mother Lisa Eisenhart have also been charged with conspiracy amongst other things. And Ryan Nichols and Alex Harkrider have also both been charged with conspiracy amongst other things.

The FBI affidavits for all of these can be found on this DoJ page which is being updated as people are charged:

Investigations Regarding Violence at the Capitol

(edited to correct link)

i'm going to risk it and say that this may just be a parody.

Let's hope so.

It reads to me like the tweets advising people to delete the parler app and then try to reinstall to gain access.... As it wasn't being hosted anywhere that was impossible but a fair few did it without thinking it through :D

A couple of members of the “Three Percenters" militia have been arrested and charged. One is Robert Gieswein, who also ran his own paramilitary training group the 'Woodland Wild Dogs'.

Robert Gieswein From Woodland Park Surrenders After Facing Federal Charges For U.S. Capitol Riot – CBS Denver

Gieswein was photographed a lot on the day. He also appeared in the ITV documentary Storming the Capitol, both inside and in this interview the day before the riot.

And "Three Percenter", Guy Reffitt, has been arrested and charged. Detais in this round up of militia arrests:
Members Of Right-Wing Militias, Extremist Groups Are Latest Charged In Capitol Siege - NPR

Reffitt told his adult son that if he "crossed the line" and reported him to the police, Reffitt would have no option but to "do what he had to do," according to the affidavit. Reffitt's children told their mother what their father said to them. She confronted Reffitt and he said, "he was trying to protect the family, and if someone was a traitor then that's what's going to happen."

While I was going to watch the key moments of Bidens inauguration, even if its just the bit with his swearing in on the double stack of bibles, I'm not sure why ITV sees fit to clear its afternoon teatime schedule of Tipping Point and The Chase to show the whole lot, there are rolling news channels for this stuff now. Unacceptable.

While I was going to watch the key moments of Bidens inauguration, even if its just the bit with his swearing in on the double stack of bibles, I'm not sure why ITV sees fit to clear its afternoon teatime schedule of Tipping Point and The Chase to show the whole lot, there are rolling news channels for this stuff now. Unacceptable.
cynically hoping for some American Carnage, no doubt

P_u08zwM5Y2Z5dEtZYKsO4coCqsYjZaE0G3LLOzLPs4.jpg

hmm

vmupjlw7ycc61.png

TBF given the antics of the far right thus far, we could easily reach the tipping point and have a chase at the Inauguration tomorrow. In fact, if Trump curses Stacey Abrams electorally in his farewell event we might even have a "Lose, Woman!" a couple of hours beforehand.

Would love to see a parade in which everyone turns their backs but that’s never gonna happen. I’ll settle for a sparsely attended ceremony

Reactions: Ax^
would be more fun to get his girlfriend to sign up and tell us where he has to take her for dinner when lockdown ends

if its does not cost him the best part of a months pay check she is being kind

Shit on him and his fellow travelers. No more Trump apologists needed. There's still at least 2 of them on urban and that's quite enough as it is.

Back
Top Bottom