Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

ets: can't seem to find anything about Powell retracting her accusations.

I don't think Powell has made anything public with regard to Dominion's allegations, but presumably the reply was similar to the one her lawyer sent to Smartmatic:

"I have carefully reviewed your letter on December 15, 2020. I am not impressed. Ms. Powell retracts nothing.

File your lawsuit.”

Sidney Powell's lawyer is Lin Wood.

Lindsey Graham’s tweet just now was basically if you impeach him then his people will be cross and there might be more violence you don’t want more violence do you.

"You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role...Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

(Lindsey Graham, 1999)

Giuliani appears to have patched things up with Trump - he says he's working on the impeachment defense, which will involve him proving that the election was stolen. :D

Fair play. But they 1/50 in previous attempts at proving voting irregularity.

Reactions: Ax^
The man who will forever be remembered as the one who tasered his balls, his story is here, how he went from an Obama enthusiast to where he ended up, only watching newsmax and bellowing about the stop the steal on Parler. Actually a really good article.
Actually, hold on. It doesn’t really explain anything, as to why he started absorbing more and more extreme media, tries to link it with factories and jobs going in his home town but basically leaves you with, he and his neighbours believed trump would make things better for them. Then they all watched Fox News for 5 years. Kind of a nothing explanation.

Last edited:
I pointed to the fact Troy Anthony Smocks had been charged with making online threats [post #13,817] and asked
Hadn't noticed anyone else arrested for online threats regarding the riot or the inauguration (have there been any others?).

4HpmmKd.jpg

Meet Justin Stoll of Wilmington Ohio who
has been charged federally with making interstate threats and threatening a witness. The crimes arise from the man’s alleged communications online related to his participation in the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at the United States Capitol.

Wilmington man charged with online threats, witness tampering regarding his participation in protests at U.S. Capitol - Department of Justice
According to an affidavit written in support of the criminal complaint pending against Stoll, he used the username “Th3RealHuckleberry” on the app Clapper and on YouTube to post videos related to his participation in the Capitol protests. In one such video, it is alleged Stoll asks his viewers if he should wear a black United States flag shirt to D.C., stating, “Basically, if you are an enemy combatant, you will be shot on sight…I know this is the end-all flag…” Stoll also allegedly posted videos of himself outside the Capitol with other protesters in which he said, among other things, “D.C.’s a war zone!...You ain’t got enough cops, baby! We are at war at the Capitol…. We have taken the Capitol. This is our country.”

According to the court document, Stoll received comments from concerned citizens in response to his YouTube videos, including from one user who said (s)he had saved Stoll’s video. Stoll responded via another video, in which he said, in part:

Well, that shows your f------ ignorance because, clearly, the capitol building is owned by the people, so again, nothing will happen. Secondly, I never admitted I went into it, did I? Go watch the video again. Daddy’s not stupid. [Wink.] Third, if you ever in your f------ existence did something to jeopardize taking me away from my family, you will absolutely meet your maker. You can play that for the D.A. in court, I don’t care. If you ever jeopardize me, from being with my family, you will absolutely meet your mother f------ maker, and I will be the one to arrange the meeting.
Interstate communication of a threat is a federal crime punishable by up to five years in prison. Tampering with a witness through intimidation carries a potential maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

'Daddy’s not stupid. [Wink.]' 🤣

Both Smocks and he were present on the day. Be interesting to see if anyone gets charged with online threats in relation to the riot who wasn't there.

This is grimly fascinating; it's the full phone call where Trump tries to strong-arm the Georgia sec of state into 'finding' enough votes to overturn the election with a few introductory remarks from Michael Moore. It gives a real insight into how Trump operates.

I've gone off Moore over the last few years, but I'm glad to see he's still working. 3 or 4 years ago he didn't look too well.

This is quite a watch, he was right in the middle of it.

Accompanying piece. I'm half way through it at the mo.

time zones, innit ?

but it’s early-mid afternoon most places over there. Would have thought a midday kick-off was fairly standard.

They‘re probably all be at home trying hard to delete their social media comments from the last four years before the plod come knocking.

but it’s early-mid afternoon most places over there. Would have thought a midday kick-off was fairly standard.

They‘re probably all be at home trying hard to delete their social media comments from the last four years before the plod come knocking.
Some of these people are so bonkers as to be in their own galaxy. They are probably on the Icke-Double Julian Calendar, so the inauguration could be on Wednesday or it could be when the serpent rises from the fiery pit.

If this is anything to go by, seems to be a bit of a damp squib:

Thought there was supposed to be stuff kicking off today? taps watch

shithouses.

Maybe they've woken up to being conned by Trump?

Local law enforcement and National Guard troops surrounded the Michigan State Capitol on January 17, as a small number of armed protesters demonstrated outside.

The FBI warned of potential armed demonstrations at state capitols across the country ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden. However, dozens of militia organizations and other groups have warned members to stay away from protests at capitols.

The Detroit Free Press reported that a small number of protesters identifying as Boogaloo Bois were protesting outside the Michigan State Capitol by early Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

• 1610913553618.png
    1610913553618.png
    943 bytes · Views: 4
Maybe they've woken up to being conned by Trump?

As Ringo sang many moons ago, ‘Back off Boogaloo’

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom