Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

As the rest of the world comments on the debate

there was a survey on how Canadians would vote

Am I right in thinking that "ATL" = Atlantic Canada = Nova scotia, New Brunwick and Prince Edward Island?

I think he almost certainly has it but it would hardly require a lot of people to know. One crooked doctor and access to a person who actually has the virus is all it would take. It's unlikely he'd be retested and even if he was it wouldn't prove anything.

Given he was tested for contact reasons rather than symptoms the most likely outcome is asymptomatic still isn't it?

Oh god..... I can just hear him..

"I got through it...it wasn't what they said...it was no big deal...we did a lot of good isolating and it worked ...me and Melania ...we had some really great doctors .. really great doctors...the best doctors...and we got some really good bleach and it was no big deal...no big deal ......we're great.
If we can get through this then everybody can...its great...covid19 ... its all great...covid19 will make America great again..you'll see.."

That was my first thought. How convenient the timing is. Poll bump, approval rating up when he kicks COVID ass
I really don't think so. There can't be anyone left now who is just kind of not sure either way how they feel about donald trump and might be swayed by him getting ill, severely ill or just a tiny bit ill whatever. Right now i don't see how this can be good news for him.

I really don't think so. There can't be anyone left now who is just kind of not sure either way how they feel about donald trump and might be swayed by him getting ill, severely ill or just a tiny bit ill whatever. Right now i don't see how this can be good news for him.
I suppose Johnson was off work for 31 days and the election's in 32 days. Pretty sure Boris was swinging the lead for the last week or two though.

Someone in a group chat I'm in saying he was tested with a rapid test that gives a lot of false positives?

Back
Top Bottom