Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

Those of you with shit music taste may remember the existence of Alec Empire, the main guy from Atari Teenage RIot. Anyway he's having a full on anti-deutsch meltdown on twitter at the moment.

When a friend went to see Atari teenage riot some years ago, empire was ranting some conspiracy theory about princess di, so mentalist meltdowns aren't unfamiliar territory for him.

I quite like some of his music, despite his cute politics.

Those of you with shit music taste may remember the existence of Alec Empire, the main guy from Atari Teenage RIot. Anyway he's having a full on anti-deutsch meltdown on twitter at the moment.

The German housemate of mine who put together the Portuguese Revolution museum thing in the squatted house in Porto with me that I may have mentioned here and there shared a Berlin squat with Alec Empire back in the day.

Can I be commentariat now please too?

Last edited:
huh ? from the above post you're concluding someone may be "mentally unwell" ? How do you work that out ?
Someone has been described as having a meltdown. How do you interpret that?

Note I said he might be unwell, not that he definitely was.

Someone has been described as having a meltdown. How do you interpret that?

Note I said he might be unwell, not that he definitely was.

it's Alec Empire being a complete dick, if you knew nothing about him / what was happening in the twitspat, why bother with daft mental health related conjecture ?

Back
Top Bottom