Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ukraine win penalties

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • England win penalties

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Ukrainians have been very poor.
I dunno, they left it all out there against Sweden tbf and it's very hard to recover in three days at these things, especially with the travel in between. They're an OK side, have taken it to their limit but have probably lived down to their ranking as worst team left in the quarter finals

Taking the piss by bringing your best centre forward on at 4-0

Does this make Southgate the second most successful England manager of all time?
Yep. Bobby Robson managed a WC SF and QF - and I guess Euro 88 counts as last eight even if it was a disaster. But nobody has managed two semi finals

I dunno, they left it all out there against Sweden tbf and it's very hard to recover in three days at these things, especially with the travel in between. They're an OK side, have taken it to their limit but have probably lived down to their ranking as worst team left in the quarter finals
I reckon they were half beaten to be facing an England in this sort of rampant form, and the goals early in the second half have pretty much crushed them

Yep. Bobby Robson managed a WC SF and QF - and I guess Euro 88 counts as last eight even if it was a disaster. But nobody has managed two semi finals

If that means I can also claim Scotland reached the last eight in 1992, then I'll take it. :thumbs:

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom