Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Czech Republic v Denmark - Saturday 03/07 - 17:00 - ITV

Braithwaite's grown on me - maybe not the most talented footballer but he always seems to make good decisions..

This commentator, throughout the match as referred to the prospect of either of these two facing England in the next round.

Now he seems to have 100% decided to award that prize to Denmark.

So. It's Denmark v England at Wembley. Um.. I think there's another game to come yet?

Does this make me a bad person, but I'm a bit sick of hearing about Christian Erikson? Not so much what he's gone through and the probable loss of his career, obviously, just the maudlin stuff from commentators about the Danish squad 'leaving a place in the dining room for him' etc.

Does this make me a bad person, but I'm a bit sick of hearing about Christian Erikson? Not so much what he's gone through and the probable loss of his career, obviously, just the maudlin stuff from commentators about the Danish squad 'leaving a place in the dining room for him' etc.
Nope, it's mawkish virtue signalling.

I'm also a bad person in that case. At least he didn't say 'written in the stars'.

Fair play to them but that defending makes it look like that's as far as their getting.

Somebody said "it's hard to play against a team who are playing for something more than football" at the start of the game. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom