• Denmark win extra time

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • England win penalties

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Denmark win penalties

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the booing is just a part of the pantomime. I find it hard to give a shit. Having to listen to our anti Jacobite dirge is punishment enough for all our sins.

Did a football fan flush your head down a loo while you were at school?
Are you English? If so, I'm not surprised your daughter thinks we're all wankers.

I was born on Great Britain. I’m not English since it’s not actually a thing.
It’s interesting to be able to see from afar how propaganda reinforces your national collective trauma though. And how fragile it is.

It’s interesting to be able to see from afar how propaganda reinforces your national collective trauma though. And how fragile it is.
Er English is actually a thing, like it or no

Get a map of GB, cut away Scotland and Wales and what you're left with is England. And Wales, Scotland and the six cos are effectively dominated by England which has a population dwarfing their combined total

I think it’s more you being arsed and the offensive stupidity of thinking eu=Europe

Er English is actually a thing, like it or no

Get a map of GB, cut away Scotland and Wales and what you're left with is England. And Wales, Scotland and the six cos are effectively dominated by England which has a population dwarfing their combined total
You are merely a trans-fresian with delusions. Sorry.

On the grounds that...
On the grounds that it has always been those in power that seek to label others and tell you what you are and what you can and can’t do. Who you are. Which tribe you belong to. Why the others are different. Based on what, the color of your passport and the flag they tell you, you must wave.
I wasn’t English when I lived there and it’s not something I took with me to be proud of. An accident of birth. On the planet we were all born on.

On the grounds that it has always been those in power that seek to label others and tell you what you are and what you can and can’t do. Who you are. Which tribe you belong to. Why the others are different. Based on what, the color of your passport and the flag they tell you, you must wave.
I wasn’t English when I lived there and it’s not something I took with me to be proud of. An accident of birth. On the planet we were all born on.
So you're labelling yourself with a label that makes everyone else think what a wanker. Borders may be arbitrary. But they are very real both physically and psychologically. You don't need to imbibe the nationalist bile. But adopting your citizen of the world stance you'll unite people of every nationality and none in the view you're an arse

My favourite moment of the tournament. Phil Foden gallops around like a baby deer (which you don't see on this clip, but he does) then does this.

My favourite moment of the tournament. Phil Foden gallops around like a baby deer (which you don't see on this clip, but he does) then does this.

Thank you! I really feel like that touch got overlooked in the commentary and post-match discussion, although I'm pretty sure it got attributed to someone else on one podcast I listened to!

Also, nice to see someone pulling off something I've tried a number of times over the years, but... well, decidedly not pulled it off :oops: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom