Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy v Spain - Tuesday 06/07 - 20:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To repeat my point: there is nothing to indicate that Italy could deal with England any better than England could deal with Italy.
I dunno, this bit in particular - looked like Italy dealt with us a lot better than we dealt with them, even if we did manage to draw over 120 minutes.

Christ you are a sad and pathetic wanker. England dealt with Italy. It was an incredibly close match. No one ever said it would be anything else.
It wasn't that close. Italy had 66% possession, and 19 shots to England's six.

I dunno, this bit in particular - looked like Italy dealt with us a lot better than we dealt with them, even if we did manage to draw over 120 minutes.
First half of normal time and second half of extra time England were the better team. I really didn’t think they looked particularly more likely to score when they did attack. They were crowded out, England stopped them getting into really promising positions. Even Pickfords really good couple of faves were only what you’d really expect from a prem keeper

I know. But Italy were comfortably the better team over all.
Nah. First half, England scored a brilliant goal and regularly threatened. England were the better team in the first half.

Second half, Italy were dominant for a long period and then equalised. A little after that, England came back into it. I thought it was very even after that.

Possession and shots stats can be very misleading, particularly possession stats.

First half of normal time and second half of extra time England were the better team. I really didn’t think they looked particularly more likely to score when they did attack. They were crowded out, England stopped them getting into really promising positions. Even Pickfords really good couple of faves were only what you’d really expect from a prem keeper
Nope, sorry, disagreed with Rio when he said it and gonna have to disagree with you now: first half of normal time England were not the better team. We were on more of a level footing, but Italy arguably had the better chances.

I thought Italy were the much stronger team but England began to play better towards the end and then it got exciting. It was a very boring match in the first half at least.

Nope, sorry, disagreed with Rio when he said it and gonna have to disagree with you now: first half of normal time England were not the better team. We were on more of a level footing, but Italy arguably had the better chances.
Don’t bother. Italy have been the best side all the way through, they were the best side tonight, and everyone knows it, but he’s a baby who will argue until he’s blue in the face he’s right. He’s always been this way. Waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom