• Ukraine win 90 mins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine win extra time

• Sweden win penalties

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, not sure about this. He's clearly going for the ball, the Ukraine player comes from outside his vision.

I don't know if you can call it "high" when he wasn't tackling someone.

How on earth did he have the nerve to complain about that? It would have been a straight red forty years ago.

Again, not sure about this. He's clearly going for the ball, the Ukraine player comes from outside his vision.

I don't know if you can call it "high" when he wasn't tackling someone.
It looks horrific on the replay - and it is - but I don't see how it was reckless. I don't think he saw the player as he was looking at the ball.

Reckless in my opinion
Can see why, but...

It looks horrific on the replay - and it is - but I don't see how it was reckless. I don't think he saw the player as he was looking at the ball.
Unlucky I thought - kicked the ball and Ukrainian player almost ran through onto his foot.
Aye, likewise, I just feel like it's not reckless to kick a ball that's in the air if you don't realise another player is thundering in for the same ball.

Yeesh the way his leg bends :eek:
Either way, yes, this. Reckless or not probably doesn't matter all that much to the guy whose leg has been hit, it did look a very nasty contact.

Back
Top Bottom