Predictions?

• Belgium win 90 in mins

• Italy win 90 mins

• Belgium win extra time

• Italy win extra time

• Belgium win penalties

• Italy win penalties

Results are only viewable after voting.
Long had a love of Italian football/The Azurri but I don't care who wins really as long they tire themselves out having to play extra time.
Not wishing to get ahead of myself but would rather play an aging Belgium in the final eatber than a fearless young Italy

Lucky Belgium there.

Already this is way better than Spain-Switzerland
Never picked it up as I assumed somebody had had a bet or relations on Spain but the group of workman at the table on the other side if the bar are all Spanish . Beers , ice creams , shots now on the gin and tonic . I’ve had a few interactions only in the grounds that Morata ‘s finishing is poor .

Never picked it up as I assumed somebody had had a bet or relations on Spain but the group of workman at the table on the other side if the bar are all Spanish . Beers , ice creams , shots now on the gin and tonic . I’ve had a few interactions only in the grounds that Morata ‘s finishing is poor .
I've spent a fair bit of time in Spain, speak fluent Spanish, and love the place, particularly the north. But I hate their football team atm. It's about them being dull, only that.

These two are having a proper go at each other. As you should.

I've stood on the Sudkurve in Munich - when it's terracing for league matches. The other three sides of the ground are full of day trippers with bags from the megastore but the Bayern Ultras are great fun. It was about 15 below but didn't feel it

I've spent a fair bit of time in Spain, speak fluent Spanish, and love the place, particularly the north. But I hate their football team atm. It's about them being dull, only that.

These two are having a proper go at each other. As you should.
tbf half the population of Spain are ambivalent towards the national team as well

I got odds (and took them) of 2.8 for Belgium on this to go through. Is that a bit crazy considering they're no.1 in the world?

Back
Top Bottom