Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ukraine win penalties

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • England win penalties

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit flattering but we really have restricted them to scraps
Yep. Only clear chances have fallen our way. Now they have to chase when they're knackered already and we can pick em off

Our TV signal is obviously a few seconds behind the one in the flat upstairs, so we get advance notice (via cheering and stamping) of the England goals, although for the second there was silence so obviously late back from their half-time shit. Amusing me rather than annoying!

This must be like what being German in the nineties was like.
Was just saying to someone else, I've barely celebrated any goals so far this tournament. It's just been so obvious what's coming and we've rarely looked troubled even at 0-0. Controlling the pace of the game, changing up and down gears beautifully, giving the opposition hardly anything to work off. It's great.

Our TV signal is obviously a few seconds behind the one in the flat upstairs, so we get advance notice (via cheering and stamping) of the England goals, although for the second there was silence so obviously late back from their half-time shit. Amusing me rather than annoying!
Clearly enjoying the corporate bar too much, ten mins late for the second half :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom