Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

Do you reckon they’re being shit on purpose because they don’t believe in the cause? Could there be a conspiracy to make the war go badly so Putin can be kicked out by FSB gangsters and replaced by another of their own, rather than wait for it to fuck up so bad that they don’t have control of the outcome of any uprising/coup?

Do you reckon they’re being shit on purpose because they don’t believe in the cause? Could there be a conspiracy to make the war go badly so Putin can be kicked out by FSB gangsters and replaced by another of their own, rather than wait for it to fuck up so bad that they don’t have control of the outcome of any uprising/coup?

It's not just the FSB though... I mean that was off an FSB video that was posted on RIA Novosti, i.e as part of state propaganda. Just inflexible thinking at all levels... But you're right, it does seem (literally) unbelievably stupid.

I only see two vehicles taken out. Anyone know what weapon this is? The display seems to be in Arabic script.
I think its a Stugna. It's Ukrainian system that they sold to Saudi I think, but they halted the export when Russia invaded and put them to use.

You seem to see a lot of these clips on twitter because it comes with a screen and makes for good telly, if seeing Russian armour getting blown up is your thing.

I think its a Stugna. It's Ukrainian system that they sold to Saudi I think, but they halted the export when Russia invaded and put them to use.

You seem to see a lot of these clips on twitter because it comes with a screen and makes for good telly, if seeing Russian armour getting blown up is your thing.
ah - that explains the Arabic script.

<Falls down Youtube rabbit hole watching various AT weapon videos :facepalm:>
If I was a weapons manufacturer, I'd include a screen in anything I made as it's great advertising. I'd not go high def, I'd keep it like this where you can see the tank go pop, but not see the blood and guts that might be off-putting when you're wining and dining potential buyers.

279170911_2323229537825620_3896739920611279879_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom