Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK man sentenced for having manga images of children

That's the name of the person i was grasping for - she did say that she would think about it and had missed lots of stuff in her original position. There's an honesty there.
She held that position from the get go but It sort of wasn't noticed as it was buried in nobbing and sobbing discussions iirc then she eventually set up her stall in p&p...
iirc

iirc her first involvement with the boards was on such a thread, and she stayed for several years after?
Yeah, she started and ended on the same note. I think she joined in more liberal times.
I do remember a poster suggesting she should support a donkey sanctuary instead. :D

I dunno when this mythical more liberal time was on urban, FS was going on about it the other day on his rape apologist thread. It's bollocks, this shit always gets people's hackles up, and always has done. :D
Because she stayed after the first thread but ran away later I guess.

The proper blood on the walls stuff 2002-03. Christ it would make the stuff the whinging here is about...fuck knows.

I loved all that.

I joined in 2004 but I used my brother's log in from 2002. I loved the proper full on arguments that went on then. I don't really get why it has changed either.

Alright alright I've calmed down a bit.....

Thinking back some of the commentary I've provided has been assumptive, I only ever wanted a discussion on the levels of evilness discussed and an appropriate legal response to those and what does and doesn't constitute abuse. I think it's pretty obvious I've represented my side of the discussion particularly badly, and the habit of taking things very literally has well and truly fucked me over this time.

So apologies everyone. Cue pisstaking.

Alright alright I've calmed down a bit.....

Thinking back some of the commentary I've provided has been assumptive, I only ever wanted a discussion on the levels of evilness discussed and an appropriate legal response to those and what does and doesn't constitute abuse. I think it's pretty obvious I've represented my side of the discussion particularly badly, and the habit of taking things very literally has well and truly fucked me over this time.

So apologies everyone. Cue pisstaking.
It's ok, we can start again no probs.

It's ok, we can start again no probs.

I know a forum populated by Americans that would have been claiming that the real solution would be to teach children responsible gun ownership and arm them by page two...... Maybe I should try again there?

I know a forum populated by Americans that would have been claiming that the real solution would be to teach children responsible gun ownership and arm them by page two...... Maybe I should try again there?

Maybe all drawings of children should be armed by the age of two, then we'd have all the bases covered.

Is that what it is? This week, it feels like a load of sexual deviant rape apologists are using the general liberal agenda on the boards as a carte blanche to justify their own shitty perspectives.

But I expect that's just me needing a good night's sleep.

tbh trashy, i think it's worse than that. it's not that rape apologists are using liberalism to justify their rape apologism. i think that there are vast swathes of otherwise liberal mens for whom their liberal position includes rape apologism. their freedom advocating position either a) not including women in the first place; or b) of the kind that assumes that there is no sexist structural inequality and thus they deceive themselves that their position is purely neutral.

tbh trashy, i think it's worse than that. it's not that rape apologists are using liberalism to justify their rape apologism. i think that there are vast swathes of otherwise liberal mens for whom their liberal position includes rape apologism. their freedom advocating position either a) not including women in the first place; or b) of the kind that assumes that there is no sexist structural inequality and thus they deceive themselves that their position is purely neutral.
Well nutshelled i think.TP's anger and disgust is totally justified.

People wank over "cartoons"

Just when i thought I'd seen everything i found out I still live in some weird bubble somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom