Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The American mass shooting thread

The gun culture will be with the US for the next generation, at least

There's a South Dakota governor boasting about her 2year old granddaughter owning guns.

Can't link to it, for some reason.

The gun culture politically will only last up until those self-serving arsewipes start losing their seats in landslide elections over this issue. You'll then start to notice a surprising change of tone....

The prospect of electoral wipeout and political irrelevance for the foreseeable future can be quite the motivator ...

The gun culture politically will only last up until those self-serving arsewipes start losing their seats in landslide elections over this issue. You'll then start to notice a surprising change of tone....

The prospect of electoral wipeout and political irrelevance for the foreseeable future can be quite the motivator ...
Yeh and that's as likely to happen as rishi sunak is to defect to sinn fein

another republic state that brought in a law allow concealed carry without a permit
and also one that restricted Abortion after the Roe Vs Wade shite under trump crocked Surpreme court

Starting to see a pattern here this year

hmm but more gun will sort it out

Stupid fucking shithead of a governor

"This morning, I grieve with the people of Dadeville and my fellow Alabamians," state governor Kay Ivey said.
"Violent crime has no place in our state, and we are staying closely updated by law enforcement as details emerge," the governor added in a statement on Twitter.
The governor is a strong supporter of second amendment rights - the right to keep and bear arms - and last year signed legislation abolishing the requirement in Alabama to get a permit to carry a concealed handgun in public.

Her candidacy for last year's governor election was endorsed by the National Rifle Association.

And most tragic of all: There have been more than 140 mass shootings in the US so far this year.

I grew up with guns and even I'm shocked by that. I started out at 9 or 10 shooting targets in the backyard with BB guns and 22 cal, supervised by my older brother. I don't think I got my first gun until I was 15 or so (A 22 cal Remington with a squirrel on the stock for my birthday). I had access before that, but only with either permission, supervision, or both.

Do you think you'd have asked for permission if you decided to go on a murdering spree ?

Sorry but I think all this stuff about training and safety is bullshit. It's what the NRA come out with. A society obsessed with guns that gives them to children is not a healthy one IMHO.

Do you think you'd have asked for permission if you decided to go on a murdering spree ?

Sorry but I think all this stuff about training and safety is bullshit. It's what the NRA come out with. A society obsessed with guns that gives them to children is not a healthy one IMHO.
I expect every man here over 50 and probably most under that had some sort of gun as a kid

I expect every man here over 50 and probably most under that had some sort of gun as a kid
I wasn’t allowed them, but that didn’t stop me from playing pretend gun battles, especially after watching a James Bond film or any of the war/action films, such as Where Eagles Dare or Guns Of Navarone that were on telly all the time back in the early 80s.

I probably shouldn't tell you what we did with the fireworks we had access to, then.

I don't know what's stupider, comparing the gun situation in the US to having access to toy guns or fireworks, but they're both pretty stupid.

it seemed to be a 'riposte' to my post. anyway, not really desparate to get into a gun debate just find it so disheartening and depressing.

Back
Top Bottom