Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moscow concert hall shooting, 22 Mar 24

It's currently being pointed out by multiple sources that the poor fuckers that Russia is currently parading as "the attackers", look absolutely nothing like the images of the gunmen in the many videos that are circulating.
I have noticed this too without it been pointed to me by other sources. This was an elite unit or similar. Not those poor schmucks.

Reactions: tim
One small thing i find slightly bizarre is that these guys were wearing 'camouflage'. Ie, army uniforms. In a posh concert hall. I think they're slightly missing the point of 'camouflage'.

I think chinos and a nice shirt would probably blend in better.

Presumably then they are more likely to shoot each other by mistake

tbf the last theatre terror event was not a inside job but the Russia managed to kill more hostages than the terrorist

just points out how sloppy they have become

tbf the last theatre terror event was not a inside job but the Russia managed to kill more hostages than the terrorist

just points out how sloppy they have become
Tbh an 87% or so survival rate from that was astonishing. We're lucky in britain and Ireland that nothing similarly been attempted in either country. Don't think I'd trust the Met not to fuck it up

They need migrants at the moment to backfill jobs where the original workers are now fertilising sunflowers in Ukraine, so I don’t expect the attacks to be government sanctioned. Anyway, wasn’t it Ukraine that did it according to the official narrative, not central Asians?

They need migrants at the moment to backfill jobs where the original workers are now fertilising sunflowers in Ukraine, so I don’t expect the attacks to be government sanctioned. Anyway, wasn’t it Ukraine that did it according to the official narrative, not central Asians?
That's what happens when you build a society on disinformation and lies.

it was Nato is the threads official line

set up shop a few doors down from the theatre

what did the heartless bastards expect

*shakes fist at sky

:mad:

The article claims that the attacks on migrants are mostly carried out by Russian law Enforcement...

I have noticed this too without it been pointed to me by other sources. This was an elite unit or similar. Not those poor schmucks.
They were Nazi paramilitaries, who had formerly been associated with Wagner. I assume they were handed over to them for the acts of performative torture.

Short video article ( in English) on three heroes a 15-year-old Kyrgyz boy, a 14-year-old Russian, and an Uzbek man , who helped save dozens of lives at Crocus

Thankfully Steven Seagal is in town at least.

I once went out with a woman whose whole family were obsessed with him. Very often when I was invited round for a bite to eat they'd put a Steven Seagal video on afterwards just to make a night of it. I've always been haunted by that ecological one where he picks up the guitar and sings .

I once went out with a woman whose whole family were obsessed with him. Very often when I was invited round for a bite to eat they'd put a Steven Seagal video on afterwards just to make a night of it. I've always been haunted by that ecological one where he picks up the guitar and sings .

Is he in anything other than Under Siege which is actually any good? I don't think I've seen him in anything else. BTW I love Under Siege.

Last edited:
Is he in anything other than Under Siege which is actually any good? I don't think I've seen him in anything else. BTW I love Under Siege.
The all have the same plot. Retired CIA agent Seagal comes out-of retirement to find /rescue his daughter/adoptive child/cute orphans who've been kidnapped by Bad People who hate the environment. (I've somehow seen more Seagal films than i care to think of and they're all the same film.)

Can you get one of those cards like they did for Thatcher declining the visit?

The all have the same plot. Retired CIA agent Seagal comes out-of retirement to find /rescue his daughter/adoptive child/cute orphans who've been kidnapped by Bad People who hate the environment. (I've somehow seen more Seagal films than i care to think of and they're all the same film.)
The same bad luck with family members being kidnapped befell Liam Neeson for a few years although he was fortunate that the kidnappers didn't reveal any views on the environment as I recall.

I just skimmed over his filmography.

He was in a film actually called Pistol Whipped!!

Nothing stood out as looking like it might be good.

Back
Top Bottom