Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moscow concert hall shooting, 22 Mar 24

The latest statement of the Investigative Committee now alleges evidence of payments by cryptocurrency from Ukraine nationalists and that a further arrest has taken place

The Chairman of the Investigative Committee of Russia held an operational meeting and heard a report from the investigative team on the progress of the investigation into the criminal case of a terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall.

Investigators reported on the ongoing active work to reconstruct the full picture of the crime committed, both at the stages of preparation and planning, and the commission of a terrorist attack on unarmed citizens.

The initial results of the investigation fully confirm the planned nature of the terrorists’ actions, careful preparation and financial support from the organizers of the crime.
As a result of working with detained terrorists, studying the technical devices seized from them, and analyzing information about financial transactions, evidence was obtained of their connection with Ukrainian nationalists.

The investigation has at its disposal confirmed data that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received significant amounts of money and cryptocurrency from Ukraine, which were used in preparing the crime.

Another suspect involved in a terrorist financing scheme has been identified and detained. The investigation will petition the court to select a preventive measure in the form of detention in relation to him.

russian blaming the Ukrainian who'd of thunk it

will the collective evidence be allowed to be review by an international team

The latest statement of the Investigative Committee now alleges evidence of payments by cryptocurrency from Ukraine nationalists and that a further arrest has taken place

“As a result of working with detained terrorists”

Reliable then, people being forced to eat their severed ears whilst having their bollocks electrocuted are always bearers of truth.

The all have the same plot. Retired CIA agent Seagal comes out-of retirement to find /rescue his daughter/adoptive child/cute orphans who've been kidnapped by Bad People who hate the environment. (I've somehow seen more Seagal films than i care to think of and they're all the same film.)
He was a baddie in Machete, which is worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

It's super violent btw in case you aren't into that kind of thing.

He was a baddie in Machete, which is worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

It's super violent btw in case you aren't into that kind of thing.
I have seen it and didn't much like it. I'd actually forgotten Seagal's in it. (And guess cos he's not the lead I wouldn't really think of it as a 'Seagal film'?)

I doubt it but is that what happens normally?

international observes would not be out of touch for any court that wanted to appear legit in the eyes of the world

most would not let one of the terrorists having to eat his own ear mind

I get the distinct feeling that the people in charge in Russia are absolutely desperate to pin this on Ukraine, because that will give them and excuse to up the ante in their ill-considered 'special operation' maybe even use nukes. I sincerely hope not however.
The Russian Federation is not going to use this terrorist attack as an excuse to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

I get the distinct feeling that the people in charge in Russia are absolutely desperate to pin this on Ukraine, because that will give them and excuse to up the ante in their ill-considered 'special operation' maybe even use nukes. I sincerely hope not however.

not sure if nukes would be on the cards as it was cause a massive international reaction

more so the international reaction to Oct 7 in Israel

they want a piece of it to give the action some legitimacy .

expect them to spend plenty of time playing Bens new BBF in the next few months if Biden tried to pressure the state of israel to stop it planned offence in raffa

Russia historically role in international politics was to be a disrupter and attempt to turn people against each other

and with the ultra national element in Jerusalem atm

it more in line with Russia current world view

Last edited:

I'm not convinced they are trying to pin it on Ukraine in order to justify doing something new/more - but I am certain that they are trying to pin it on Ukraine because to accept that it's IS-K (or whichever other bunch of nasties does the next attack) says that old Vlad (who's entire 'contract' with the Russian people is about security) has spent the last two years looking at the wrong enemy.

If the regime accepts that there's a problem in Ingushetia - and probably half-a-hundred other places - then they have to send troops there, and they don't have any spare troops. The only things powering the Russian advances in Ukraine over the last year have been artillery overmatch and human wave infantry attacks with vast casualties. If they can't do the human wave attacks because the numbers aren't there (300,000+ Russian forces in/around Ukraine currently, compared to less than 100,000 when this kicked off in Feb 22) then the line goes nowhere.

So it has to be Ukraine's fault.

Dastardly fellows!
What were the roles of other nation states?
Instead of dragging this out, why not just assign what the various states roles are/were - so some of us can consider ourselves educated on the matter by a respected expert?

Also, think of the time saved, instead of playing the game.

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom