Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Also opens at 7am. I usually vote early before i go to work. If i leave it til the evening something comes up and i don't get round to it.

Ah, that’s good, I’ll get it done first thing.

Unsure who to vote for though :confused:

Have the boundrys been changed yet or are they still the same as last time? Currently my seat coventry south is fairly safe labour but i did hear there were plans to lump us in with kenilworth which would tip it in the tories favour.

Still surprised they gave a vote for this with no amendments

let hope the polls have been bullshite like just before the Mat election

For many disabled and sick people, this is a life or death election, its a shame that such groups are not more mobilised, but most are just existing day to day.

Had the Brexit Party canvassing around my street and some mugs have fallen for their shite and are displaying posters. This is Denis Skinner's constituency and Labour are going to have to pull their fingers out to canvass and spread the message and not just expect the votes.

His constituency voted leave. What message do you advise Labour to spread? It’s position on Brexit?

This is my first General Election since 1979 that I wont be drinking ahead of the results (also, and especially after they start to come in -- win or lose on the booze etc. ;) :thumbs: )

But this time, I'm 100% determined to stay with my already-scheduled "Give up for most of December" plan, similar plan to the one I had last year (it worked).

Thank fuck the insane idea of holding it on a fucking Monday (9th Dec) :mad: :mad: has fallen by the bonkers-side though -- drinking or not, Thursdays are my Fridays because I don't work Fridays :cool:
So at least I'll be able to stay up for the results :) :oldthumbsup:

</all about me :oops: :oops: :oops: :D >

This is my first General Election since 1979 that I wont be drinking ahead of the results (and especially after -- win or lose on the booze etc. ;) :thumbs: )

But this time I'm determined to stay with my already-scheduled "Give up for most of December" plan, similar plan to the one I had last year.

Thank fuck the insane idea of holding it on a fucking Monday (9th Dec) :mad: :mad: has fallen by the bonkers-side though -- drinking or not, Thursday's are my Fridays because I don't work Fridays :cool:
So at least I'll be able to stay up for the results :) :oldthumbsup:

</all about me :oops: :oops: :oops: :D >
Admire your good intentions, but there's got to be a very real risk that repeated exposure to the blustercunt's ranting will drive you to drink by the 12th of the month.

Ah, that’s good, I’ll get it done first thing.

Unsure who to vote for though :confused:
Maybe not the ones who's aim is to remove what little employment rights we have left?

Voting tory is like turkeys voting for fucking Xmas. Genuinely amazes me why it keeps happening. They don't even hide it.

I want to vote for the cunts who plan to reduce tax rates for people who earn over £100k and sell off the NHS or something cos God bless those fuckers.

moved to England and hate the Tories and was no fan of Blair

so voted more than once for the fuckers

Plus used to live in Twickenham for the first few years over
and Vince did not appear to be a someone who saddle up with the David Cameron at the time

:facepalm:

Last edited:
I set a bet with my mate this Sunday just gone, on the share of the Labour vote if there's a December election. Now there will be one, how well or badly will I do?

I predicted over 30%, he predicted under 30%
(NB : I did NOT predict a Labour victory)

Here are the stakes (payable at or after Xmas , or in the New Year ;) )

30% : No win for either side.
31% : One pint (of winner's choice ;) ) for me ; 32% : Two pints for me, etc. etc.
29% : One pint (of winner's choice ;) ) for him, 28% : Two pints for him, etc. etc.

We're both Labour voters btw ...

I set a bet with my mate this Sunday just gone, on the share of the Labour vote if there's a December election. Now there will be one, how well or badly will I do?

31% : One pint (of winner's choice ;) ) for me ; 32% : Two pints for me, etc. etc.
29% : One pint (of winner's choice ;) ) for him, 28% : Two pints for him, etc. etc.

Can he handle his drink?

Well, that's fascinating, but who do you think is going to be 'running/ruining the country'after Dec 12?

Back
Top Bottom