Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Many Welsh indy supporters are against this, libdems are a unionist party. FPTP makes for strange bedfellows at times.

In the longer run it should be positive because they'll stab PC in the back down the line, that's guaranteed.

libdems are now, allegedly, pro-Welsh indy but anti-Scots indy.
So you're saying it's a nazi-soviet style pact and you're not going to rip your party card up over it? It's 1939 and you're Palme Dutt.

Bad news for labour, they won that seat by a gnat's bollock last time IIRC. That does of course mean that Williamson has only been local MP for two years and is unlikely to take a huge personal vote with him.
He was first elected in 2010 - but i agree that he's unlikely to have much of a personal vote, at least not one that is significantly larger than his personal anti-Williamson vote.

I wonder why Penistone is on the Greens list? The Greens have never stood there and it's a Labour/Tory marginal - have they just included every seat they don't bother standing in or something?

I wonder why Penistone is on the Greens list? The Greens have never stood there and it's a Labour/Tory marginal - have they just included every seat they don't bother standing in or something?
Is it a way of clearing the decks for the Lab Con fight?

Really? You know...you can search for people saying things on urban, yeah?

Even in the Wales subforum.

I'm on record here as supporting Wales, on urban. Did I photoshop that as well?

Let's see the twisting now.

No you aren't you fucking moron, Plaid Cymru is a political party, it isn't a country. The majority of Welsh people are not members of PC. The majority of Welsh people don't even vote PC.

I don’t know why they have assigned cleverly the role of fronting their fuck ups - he is a charmless unimaginative wanker - he’s a patsy and doesn’t realise he is being made to look like a twat on a daily basis

I suspect that's the answer - he's willing.

Back
Top Bottom