Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

The world at one (radio 4) led on the rape minister court perversion and everyone on it seemed gobsmacked that this has happened on day two and were openly questioning the whole tory strategy.

I'm going to the bookies.

Tory supporters contacting 5 live to ask what the f is going on and is the party going to fuck it up just like 2017. It always amazes me when people align themselves with wankers and then get surprised when they are surrounded by wankers.

As it happens, I asked a group of millenials if anyone could identify the decapitated statue in this image recently. Nobody had a clue who it was, even when I mentioned that it had been taken in Budapest in 1956.
c5b129d9229f72ba8b660f71049245e0.jpg

It's Ron Swanson

Attachments

• leon-trotsky-debates-josef-stalin-1926-colorized-leon-trotsky-debates-28093818.png
    leon-trotsky-debates-josef-stalin-1926-colorized-leon-trotsky-debates-28093818.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 10
Revealing that the broadcast media is not discussing much the ASA ruling about the DWP and U/C advertising

then again, there have been a lot of 'mistakes' this week.

Revealing that the broadcast media is not discussing much the ASA ruling about the DWP and U/C advertising

then again, there have been a lot of 'mistakes' this week.

It was on the BBC this morning. I'm not surprised the ministerial resignation has been given greater importance.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

No doubt the usual suspects will come up with stories of religious suppression due to not wanting to discourage non-Xtains to vote ...

So let’s recap on Day 1 yesterday from the Blonde Bombsite and his unpopulist rabble:

Released a doctored video of Kier Starmer

Suppressed a report on Russian interference in the 2016 Referendum

Abandoned promise to give vote on Transition period

Report Reveals that against a promise of constructing 200,000 built zero

Rees-Mogg insults Grenfell dead.

Bridgen by way of apology says that those victims lacked Rees-Mogg’s intelligence.

James Cleverly roundly mocked and ‘empty chaired’ on Sky refusing to go on despite being in the studio after giving a car crash interview on GMTV

Forced to Withdraw misleading ads on Universal Credit...

All in a days work, but they are still on course to win GE, Trumpian Days..

It's not really that surprising that they are fucking this up though is it? The party was at the "dregs" stage at the last election when May was the best they could manage as leader. Now they've gone through the dregs and, I dunno where you go past that in the metaphor, maybe raid the bathroom cabinet and start drinking the mouthwash.

The whole "they may look like stupid toffs but actually they're really smart" thing was never true. It's only people around them who have an interest in keeping them in power who could manage a win - the Tories themselves are a liability to their own election chances. Tragically that still doesn't mean they can't make it, of course.

It's not really that surprising that they are fucking this up though is it? The party was at the "dregs" stage at the last election when May was the best they could manage as leader. Now they've gone through the dregs and, I dunno where you go past that in the metaphor, maybe raid the bathroom cabinet and start drinking the mouthwash.

The whole "they may look like stupid toffs but actually they're really smart" thing was never true. It's only people around them who have an interest in keeping them in power who could manage a win - the Tories themselves are a liability to their own election chances. Tragically that still doesn't mean they can't make it, of course.
to take a smoking analogy, they've had all the rolling tobacco and now they're rummaging through the ashtray and making new cigarettes from the dog-ends of the auld ones.

to take a smoking analogy, they've had all the rolling tobacco and now they're rummaging through the ashtray and making new cigarettes from the dog-ends of the auld ones.
Or some kind of mechanically separated meat product once the prime cuts have been taken.

Some Tories, yesterday
mech-chicken.0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom