Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

Let's see how the betting odds look today (day 2). Next Prime Minister
Boris 1/3
Jeremy 2/1
Jo Swinson 20/1

Well punters there has been a pile of money going on Jeremy with his odds shortening to 2/1.
Boris's odds hold and the lib dems have what must be their shortest odds in 50 years.

I want to offer better odds to lib dem fanciers.

Let's see how the betting odds look today (day 2). Next Prime Minister
Boris 1/3
Jeremy 2/1
Jo Swinson 20/1

Well punters there has been a pile of money going on Jeremy with his odds shortening to 2/1.
Boris's odds hold and the lib dems have what must be their shortest odds in 50 years.

I want to offer better odds to lib dem fanciers.
a pity you can't simply set up a stall outside lib dem hq offering odds and taking money

:confused:

or maybe you can :thumbs:

Cairns is my MP and a more shameless, publicity seeking, toadying bandwagon jumper you will be hard pushed to find. Tory majority of only 2200 here should be seriously under threat as it looks like he will still be the candidate. Sorry, I meant rape case sabotage candidate.

Last edited:
I heard priri patel is going to be unveiling new, longer stretches for crimes and also making it so they can steal caravans from travellers more easily. Absolute cunt.

So have I got this right, this twat has resigned as a minister (the day after parliament is dissolved anyway) but intends to stand again for re-election?

So have I got this right, this twat has resigned as a minister (the day after parliament is dissolved anyway) but intends to stand again for re-election?
You are still a minister when parliament is prorogued, so its not entirely meaningless.

But,yes, you are right.

The world at one (radio 4) led on the rape minister court perversion and everyone on it seemed gobsmacked that this has happened on day two and were openly questioning the whole tory strategy.

I'm going to the bookies.

Also telling was the minimal amount of any cuddly Boris on show. He must be spitting feathers at the incompetence of those around him; whilst obviously not reflecting on his own ineptitude.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Back
Top Bottom