Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2019 General Election

what they're doing is putting up one 'unity' candidate to prevent the remain vote being split among the sdlp, sinn fein and the alliance party. so they're thinking their one candidate would have more votes than the dup candidate.

Ahhhh cheers Pickers - sorry was getting confused. So Alliance will challenge DUP in North Down.

Idiotic infighting like, say, a leadership election during a General Election campaign?

Either answer Smokeandsteam's question and indicate who you think Labour should have as their leader instead or please - and I really do mean please - shut the fuck up.

Honestly, your inane yammering is so stupifying I feel like I'm slipping into a coma every time I read your posts.
If he plots up on this thread like he did on the Trump one we'll have to get a new thread or something.

Sinn Féin has argued that the only credible approach is for the north to be designated special status within the EU and for the whole island of Ireland to remain within the EU together. There is widespread support for such a position and it can be delivered in the Brexit negotiations. The EU has shown itself to be flexible in dealing with different forms of integration and different forms of relationships for member states and non-member states.

What's on offer in the current deal is not close enough to this, then

Whoa, just hold on a minute sunny, erm, Jim! :mad: If you start merging Pickman's trophy points with those of his #2 account he'll not only join Club 443, he'll, gasp, have 3 more than me! :mad: And nobody can honestly say he's a better poster than me. Can they? :eek:

Pickers certainly isn't any better than you are.

Whoa, just hold on a minute sunny, erm, Jim! :mad: If you start merging Pickman's trophy points with those of his #2 account he'll not only join Club 443, he'll, gasp, have 3 more than me! :mad: And nobody can honestly say he's a better poster than me. Can they? :eek:
I hold the perfidious trophy point system in complete contempt, because my unwillingness to receive birthday greetings has robbed me of a place on the leader board. One of the great injustices of modern times.

I hold the perfidious trophy point system in complete contempt, because my unwillingness to receive birthday greetings has robbed me of a place on the leader board. One of the great injustices of modern times.
Just do first of January. The traditional birthday of all those who are asked their birthday by a computer but don't want to tell. Unless your birthday really is first of January.

Even then there'd be scum like me in the 443 club before you made it so wouldn't be properly exclusive anymore.

Just do first of January. The traditional birthday of all those who are asked their birthday by a computer but don't want to tell. Unless your birthday really is first of January.
Thank you for the suggestion, but this is obviously a matter of vital principle and i cannot be seen to compromise my integrity in the struggle for justice.

Back
Top Bottom